Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts?

He's spot on.

No real complaints about the other night other than it's only going to ever work if we could have snatched a goal.

Our first-half attacking was okay but we offered next to nothing in the second half (as has become typical at home especially).

Need to get to work on our attack, because if not we aren't going to be able to push on any further this season and - as we've seen with Spurs - other teams are capable of catching us up.

Your loss blud.

Nothing quite like watching as your dreams are crushed as Wilf Zaha slams in a 4th.

At one point I genuinely was sat there thinking anything could happen this season. The moment a pin was put in that particular balloon was when we turned up and let Harrison Reed bully our entire team for 90 minutes and the kid from Sunderland Til I Die score his only two goals for Fulham to date. Since then I have just become fatigued with the season.

At one point I genuinely was sat there thinking anything could happen this season. The moment a pin was put in that particular balloon was when we turned up and let Harrison Reed bully our entire team for 90 minutes and the kid from Sunderland Til I Die score his only two goals for Fulham to date. Since then I have just become fatigued with the season.
I still look at the table and dream.

Everton have pickled my head for over 30 years, but it will change, 1 day it will treat me right, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back