Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the season ticks on i keep adding what we need.
List gets longer and longer.
I dont rate any of our defenders if i am honest. I bury my head in the sand with them because the midfield is crying out for quality.
Could literally make a case out for every single position needing improving.

Must take the blame for playing Keane. Blame lies with him for us our home results.

Nah Keane has to have a serious look at himself. He's been dropped from the England side for poorer defenders (Mings, Dier) and rather than come out and show he's got a bit about him he's put on a horror show. He's the senior CB in the side, he should be leading by example and guiding the younger lads through the game. Instead he gets roasted out wide and panics in the middle.

Quite simply a new dominant defender needs signing in the summer.

Nah Keane has to have a serious look at himself. He's been dropped from the England side for poorer defenders (Mings, Dier) and rather than come out and show he's got a bit about him he's put on a horror show. He's the senior CB in the side, he should be leading by example and guiding the younger lads through the game. Instead he gets roasted out wide and panics in the middle.

Quite simply a new dominant defender needs signing in the summer.
Keane lacks the personality to become a dominant centre half. He's got lots of ability, but you'd have to say he lacks the character or bloody mindedness to develop. He's as good as he's ever going to be - and that's just not good enough, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back