Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good work undone by Holgate and Keane. Keep Mina and Godfrey defo.

Carlo needs his own signings. We should have beaten Spurs comfortably if not the two CB clowns.

Where's your sense of adventure???? Be a fuming cry arse after the game not before it! I don't drink much but I've got some nice craft beers in for the game later. I also have a load of spirits in so come 10pm will it be gin or will it be a nice large brandy? Who knows. It's part of the game. I've also got a tenner on 2:2.
Oh well. 140 quid to soften the blow.

Set us up to dominate and win the game. Should of been home and dry but nope why make things simple when you can give Harry Kane of all people two sitters.

If the rumours in the Guardian are to be believed and Ancelotti is not bluffing like he tends to do then we are not looking for a midfielder or a striker for next season as he is quoted by the paper. If this is true we do need to look for a new manager. I believe Ancelotti is living on past glories and can only succeed with a team of top class players which we don't have.
Jesus wept...a new low for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back