Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ademola Lookman is getting limply relegated.

1619279022285.webp

We've scored less goals than all the teams ahead of us so we're scoring enough goals to finish in those spots.

I'm out.

Well yeh, you need to keep them out too to collect points. We've not been threatening all games this season but to whinge we're defensive but not threatening and then remembering we're almost 4th doesn't really compute does it?

Well yeh, you need to keep them out too to collect points. We've not been threatening all games this season but to whinge we're defensive but not threatening and then remembering we're almost 4th doesn't really compute does it?
I'm not whining about being defensive I'm whining about not being good at being defensive. I don't know how else to really explain it.

And yes that still means we need to have ways to score goals.

Rubbish ,of course injuries count but above that it is the squad he has .
I don't really think Jesus made wine from water ,I believe it was metaphorical .
You tailor the cloth to suit the width .

Yet we've just given the man responsible for recruitment over the last 3 years another 3 year deal...

No, using injuries turns us into the RS.

We don't have a way of playing good footy unless James is on song.

Btw, I don't mean good footy to mean tippy tappy passing on the edge of our own box. I mean like just having a basic grasp of attacking play.

Anyway, we got the win because we got lucky, and Arsenal were crap.

Yet we've just given the man responsible for recruitment over the last 3 years another 3 year deal...

Btw, I don't mean good footy to mean tippy tappy passing on the edge of our own box. I mean like just having a basic grasp of attacking play.

Me, I don't care how we got it, 3 points on the table is what counts.

Is the squad now not better than the one Brands picked up in 17/18?

Williams Martina Bolasie Niasse Klaasen Tosun Sandro Schneiderlin

Would you take the 17/18 squad over this squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back