Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like to criticise Carlo but again he must shoulder some of the blame. He is far to negative in a must win game. Crying out for a win he brings on Delph, would love an explanation for that. Was a game for Kings running and he leaves him sitting on bench until we go a goal behind

I dont understand people questioning CA. Were Everton supporters and you want to sack the most successful coach at this club in the past 30 years? He has Joshua King on the bench, and the rest of his bench is youth. Hes been struck with injuries all season. Two more seasons and we can win the league. Need to build around DCL (slotter), and Richy (Magician, Creator) . Carlos project is still on track. We never strived to be a European club, we prefer the domestic comps and league.
Wake up mate. Carlo hasn't got a clue. Get him out now and start again.

I am fully behind the manager and don't ever see that changing. We will never get a better manager and hes only been given like 60m so far. Less than the teams above us spend on individual players. We need to now double down and back him fully.

I am definitely not behind this squad and they make me not want to watch us play. If they don't want to match opponents for effort then maybe I need to invest far less emotional energy on them every week.

My main concern is Ancelotti deciding he has had enough of these players and leaving to enjoy the remainder of his career elsewhere. He is not going to hang around here for much longer while we get efforts like tonight. Tje players should be embarrassed.

My older brother expects him sacked tonight he has been watching the blues since the 1950's
No chance. He's Moshiri's dream and there'd be a list of people in line for the sack before him. Brands one of them.
Performances are bad but we've got a crap squad, and when those few 'good' players we have are well off it or injured he's left with the same crap that Silva had in the relegation spots.

At the absolute minimum he has the rest of this calender year. Only if things go to complete [Poor language removed] would he be moved on.

But gets results away from home. We need to give up possession and just knock it long. The midfield isn't good enough.
Your right there, the midfield is the big issue, when we have Doucoure and Allan and James we look decent but there always is one of Iwobi,Sigs,Gomes playing that’s always the weak link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back