Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
CARLO MOTD INTERVIEW

Have you posted the Newcastle post match by mistake? Or the Fulham game? Or ...etc etc

Who you suggesting? I’ve only seen you say a manager like ‘insert champions league manger’ so far.
Suggesting for the job? Well not my job to find the next poch/rodgers but thats the got to be the blueprint surely. I'm sure brands knows some names out there, just not ivic please.

Needs to swerve talking abar new contracts and leading us into our new stadium, be arsed taking his home record into the new stadium.

Yep. Maybe he needs to sack his son or Ferguson because they're the coaches who are also supposed to be getting these players mindset and attitude spot on.

What's this now, the 5th time he's questioned their attitude. I'd start to question the preparation myself and team selection.

Nepotism
Jobs for the boys

I love Dunc to bits my childhood hero but what does he honestly bring to the table other than the occasional cheerleading on the sideline?

Davide - only worked under Carlo whats his qualifications/track record?

All too cosy cosy at this Football Club has been for many years. Seamus Coleman having a contract forever is the latest one.

Oh yeah the man that has been able to acquire galacticos at european giants hes worked at, Everton is just the same situation so it will all be good eh?? When has Carlo actually worked with a club of our size and similar level of squad and taken then up a level? Never. Just another pellegrini experiment that failed at whu
Pellegrini and Carlo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back