Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to really judge things but carlo does need to up his game tactically. All too often we are second best in these home games, not just result wise but second best in terms of looking like the better team.

Gomes unfortunately looks like hes struggling all the time, can't seem to pick a pass. Richarlison has barely had a good game all season. For me the team is exactly where they deserve to be based on their performances and it could be where we finish at the end. Not sure id fancy the conference cup tbh especially with likely no fans so could be a blessing.
I must admit to being baffled by Gomes being in the side ahead of Davies (who played well against Spurs).

I'm equally curious to know why King hasn't been given a start and Richy a rest. King must be really bad in training or 15% fit. Might be the kick he needs to be benched.

Easy to pontificate from my sofa, of course.

I must admit to being baffled by Gomes being in the side ahead of Davies (who played well against Spurs).

I'm equally curious to know why King hasn't been given a start and Richy a rest. King must be really bad in training or 15% fit. Might be the kick he needs to be benched.

Easy to pontificate from my sofa, of course.
Not at all, the King thing is just odd tbh, if it was fitness then why sign an unfit player?

Oh yeah the man that has been able to acquire galacticos at european giants hes worked at, Everton is just the same situation so it will all be good eh?? When has Carlo actually worked with a club of our size and similar level of squad and taken then up a level? Never. Just another pellegrini experiment that failed at whu

Who you suggesting? I’ve only seen you say a manager like ‘insert champions league manger’ so far.

Oh yeah the man that has been able to acquire galacticos at european giants hes worked at, Everton is just the same situation so it will all be good eh?? When has Carlo actually worked with a club of our size and similar level of squad and taken then up a level? Never. Just another pellegrini experiment that failed at whu
Oh ye of little faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back