2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Bowen offside? It might look like he was when he took the shot but when the first shot was hit I thought he was behind our defence and ran onto it after hurdling Pickford then miscued the shot across goal hence why it was not given as a shot on target
Hard to tell, because they refused to show any angles that would've made it conclusive (or as conclusive as VAR makes it anyway) but I thought he was ahead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510_130555_com.utube.videotube.vanced.kit.webp
    Screenshot_20210510_130555_com.utube.videotube.vanced.kit.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 64
I'm not just talking about yesterday but fine, we're an excellent football team. Might be a rude awakening for some here. Or we might just play better next term. I hope it is that one but as I said I don't think we're building the foundation.

Gylfi's terrible. I don't know why we're comparing him to Thiago because they aren't in similar roles but it isn't like that's the only player I'd rather have. I'd need a good long think if you offered me Robert Snodgrass. He's not very good and don't give me "he does his job" because his job isn't just to hold his position and cover the fullback, which I'll add again for those who missed it he failed to do when Coufal hit the post.

City are the best team in Europe. They've also had luck on their side in the current CL. It can be both.

You can go find posts of mine where I said the RS last season were never as good as the results if you'd like. I know you won't, I also won't because I don't feel like it, but this idea that I'm a Kopite because I said Karius throwing the ball in his net handed Real Madrid the final is crazy. It blatantly handed Madrid the final! He threw two goals into his net!

I think I'm just going to repeat @Bungle's advice and point your head to the nearest blender you tedious, tedious individual

No mate, I have it I think. Everton have been lucky this season, Liverpool have been unlucky. Thiago's like freeform jazz, you have to listen to the notes he's not playing. I gotcha
Yeah it's fine mate. You've done a fine job reminding me why I had you on ignore for years. You've got nothing to offer but ridicule for other posters. No thoughts of your own at all. See what is the point in reading your posts?

I think Big Igmeister is being called out for being a bit annoying.

I just want him to tell me what top 6 football is.
I just meant a team that plays really well. Controls the ball, creates good chances, stops the other team from doing so, doesn't throw games away with individual errors. Basically all things we struggle with.

I just meant a team that plays really well. Controls the ball, creates good chances, stops the other team from doing so, doesn't throw games away with individual errors. Basically all things we struggle with.
To be honest mate, Leicester, Liverpool, West Ham and Spurs have all failed on at least one of these throughout the season.

It's a points game ultimately, you get there how you get there IMHO.

You've got nothing to offer but ridicule for other posters

The vast majority of this forum's posters either find me delightful or simply aren't arsed about me. You, however, are almost unanimously considered to be one of this forum's biggest knobheads and frankly I would consider you putting me on ignore to be a tremendous endorsement of my posting style

The vast majority of this forum's posters either find me delightful or simply aren't arsed about me. You, however, are almost unanimously considered to be one of this forum's biggest knobheads and frankly I would consider you putting me on ignore to be a tremendous endorsement of my posting style
People don't like that I'm unwilling to hold opinions just because everyone else does.

So sorry, I think questions can be asked about Carlo, Godfrey is still our 3rd best CB and Iwobi isn't playing well but probably could be used better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back