Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of professional athletes have coaches etc who motivate them daily. If a manager isn't motivating his staff when they are underperforming that's sloppy management. Lewis Hamilton is one of the most successful sport starts in the world and he literally lives full time with someone whose job it is to keep him focussed and motivated. He is definitely a winner.

These players clearly need it every single week and that's not acceptable. Of course athletes have periods where they need that bit of a boost, but some of our players lack motivation and effort every other week. Only new personnel can fix that.

Get rid and get Biesla in, look where he's got Leeds, good possibility they will finish ahead of us, they have a much worse squad than us but yet the manager gets so much more out of them.

Man should just walk away tbh.

He’s humiliating his record here.
This is the toughest test he's ever had, and here his manager's skills are really put to the test. To achieve success here, he can not rely on individual qualities, but on putting together a team that is well trained and coordinated. It's a completely different game than he's been used to throughout his career.

To quote Zeman: “Guys like Fabio Capello and Jose Mourinho are hailed as geniuses because they win. Well, they win because they have the best players, not because of what they do. I could put my dead grandfather in charge of their teams and they would still win. ”

Hopefully, Ancelotti will disprove skeptics like me next season.

There are very few more experienced, more successful managers in Football than Carlo Ancelotti.

That does not mean he is the RIGHT manager.

Carlo still deserves our full support, in my view, but If it does not work out with CA, the right manager could be a person with no prior PL exp. It needs to be someone with a clear identity, a forward thinking playing style and the confidence to implement it.

That could be a lot of managers. The best manager doesn’t always work. The right manager is what we need to find. Someone hungry to prove something, ambitious.
No, this is what we need from our players.

Godfrey is a great example. Even Allan, who just loves to destroy. Players who actually want to do better and show it on the pitch.

Probably because his players are all Championship players.

He’s proved me wrong this season Bielsa, he’s done a good job. I think they’ll finish above us and they deserve to.

If he has championship players (some of them are) why are they being outfought and outplayed in the FA Cup to league 1 Crawley? That cant be blamed on the players quality. It was just a woeful display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back