Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players are extremely poor is the main issue and needs sorting in the summer. Wouldn't matter who was the manager, we have no pace, no movement and a bunch of cowards on the ball.

Not watched the game so how it played out I don't know.
What I do know is losing so many home games in what appears the same manner , not tactics now, or players picked, but attitude I think does fall to the whole management team.
A question needs to be asked, players rolling up after a game saying it ain't good enough is galling, the manager has clearly not addressed this, getting rid of bad apples in his team, on and off the pitch.
Time to be really ruthless Carlo.

Think of the biggest and worst cack after a load of ale finished off With a curry you've taken mate, then multiply it by 20.

Honest interview - just the latest embarrassing performance, but he just keeps picking same players and mad formations.

Digne and Richarlison have been in terrible form for months, couldn't have been worse if they tried. Still not a sniff for Nkounkou or King to start a game.

Needs seriously backing in the summer to have any chance of him staying. We need a huge change in personnel though and I don’t know if he’d fancy it, especially if Madrid are after him.
I was fuming during the game but he’s absolutely the best we can do at the moment, I don’t want the club getting flavour of the month managers in again.

Crap to watch and devoid of ideas. Surely we have players that could deliver more. We have gone backwards this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back