Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair you are doing it with months .
Why change now.
I have been yes because I saw the problems a while ago. Didn’t take some mystic Meg.

Hopefully they play better (not hard) and tactically they’re drilled today. Maybe it’ll work out, with the backing of the fans.

I just thought we might see something else, but hey ho, we’ve gone with the same midfield that got torn to shreds by the worst team in the league

I have been yes because I saw the problems a while ago. Didn’t take some mystic Meg.

Hopefully they play better (not hard) and tactically they’re drilled today. Maybe it’ll work out, with the backing of the fans.

I just thought we might see something else, but hey ho, we’ve gone with the same midfield that got torn to shreds by the worst team in the league
To be fair you could put out Davies, Delph and Gomes and they would also get torn to shreds by Sheff Utd.

He’s just added more pressure on himself and deservedly so.
But then I look at that bench.
So then I ask myself does he actually give a toss?
feel sorry for any fans turning up to watch these clowns tonight.

I think he's waited till Europe is out of sight to start going a bit public with these type of thoughts. Not good management when there was always something to play for.
I'll believe there's something to this when we start seeing departures.

There have been opportunities for Sigurdsson and Bernard (twice) to leave in the last twelve months, and Keane has signed an extension. He knows that these players aren't even Europa League standard, yet seems in no rush to raise the minimum requirements for being here.

To be fair you could put out Davies, Delph and Gomes and they would also get torn to shreds by Sheff Utd.
But Davies has played in our games where our midfield hasn’t been torn to shreds, hasn’t he? And Allan and Doucoure have both looked better with him in there, because they can do what they’re good at (which isn’t sitting in the middle getting the ball off the defence or trying to win fouls).
It’s about balance.

He’s just added more pressure on himself and deservedly so.
But then I look at that bench.
So then I ask myself does he actually give a toss?
feel sorry for any fans turning up to watch these clowns tonight.
I think we’ll grind out a result and it won’t be pretty, but is what it is.

Just feel we could have seen a reaction from him too. And for me the issues run deeper than attitude.

anyway coyb

fuming about James, he should be fit to play

What's mystic Meg got to do with it

These Walter Smiths XIs haven't half been taking me back.

Might lash on an episode of Brass Eye or Ali G once Wolves score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back