Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird that people want him sacked 18 months into the job when he has to work with some absolute dross .
Yes we need to improve but wanting him sacked is an absolute joke .
But it's all about opinions . If you have one and others don't agree then you are goin to get heated replies.
And If you don't like that then I guess posting on a forum is not the place to be.
I did mistype or whatever it's called, that last line should have been about people criticizing what is being served up being thrown with those wanting him sacked. Not intending to lump them in the same group at all.

I did mistype or whatever it's called, that last line should have been about people criticizing what is being served up being thrown with those wanting him sacked. Not intending to lump them in the same group at all.
And as I said most posters who post a balance argument don't get jumped on as you put it.
Bur when as an example a poster came out and said that David moyes has proven he is a much better manager then carlo then they deserve all the flak they get because that is total bollocks

I'll go back and edit that but my point was more along the lines of "anyone who criticizes him are labelled as they WANT him sacked". Mistake on my end completely. He obviously shouldnt be sacked.
I want him sacked. He is a dinosaur.

Look at his last clubs.

He is a really nice fella and a proper gentleman.

It goes like this.

We have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

The football isn't that great but we Have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

We started quite well but are regressing.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

We are in freefall.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

Carlo gets sacked.

And as I said most posters who post a balance argument don't get jumped on as you put it.
Bur when as an example a poster came out and said that David moyes has proven he is a much better manager then carlo then they deserve all the flak they get because that is total bollocks
Could the case not be made that David Moyes has had a better year than Carlo tho? Take out the hyperbole of "best manager ever", West Ham were considered to be a near bottom team.

Look at his last clubs.

It goes like this.

We have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

Fantastico.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

We are in freefall.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

Carlo gets sacked.
It doesn’t rhyme mate

Look at his last clubs.

It goes like this.

We have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

Fantastico.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

We are in freefall.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

Carlo gets sacked.
Put a euro techno beat behind this and you could have a Xmas number 1.

Look at his last clubs.

It goes like this.

We have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

Fantastico.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

We are in freefall.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

Carlo gets sacked.
I don't agree necessarily.

Let's put it this way, we've tried EVERYTHING else. Maybe not the "right" managers or whatnot. Carlo has enough "gravitas" that most supporters would be OK treading water for a year or two. Would you not say let's see after this summer? Carlo himself has said that he needs the players in, I doubt we would be in a "crisis" under him, let's see what he can do.

Honestly tho, this year has been a trainwreck ending. Every single hurdle the players found themselves coming to they and Carlo have botched it up.

your favourite birmingham city fan here :

let me give a outsiders view all tho im slightly bias towards everton.

he seems to have put the foundations in without going mad with money unlike others pepe
he seems to value the home grown talent which us everton fans normally enjoy
he has an eye for value for money and in the end it will work
he has already done some good things
and he appears to enjoy the club and having the fans backing

OVERALL : get behind him hes a top boss

That is not what was posted though was it.
I'm not going to through almlst 1700 pages but I would venture SOME of them had been "Moyes is a better manager than Carlo" which, in a simplistic view at this season one could agree with.

Long and short my issue is we brought in older "trusted" players to get us to move up the table quickly and it hasn't worked for whatever reason you want to use. We didn't bring in Carlo Ancelotti and James Rodriguez and Allan to move us up 3 places. It's insanity to think otherwise. We simply have to be better next year. I don't doubt Carlo came to Everton because we offered him some SERIOUS wedge but I doubt Carlo came to Everton to ruin his reputation just for some money.

I'm not going to through almlst 1700 pages but I would venture SOME of them had been "Moyes is a better manager than Carlo" which, in a simplistic view at this season one could agree with.

Long and short my issue is we brought in older "trusted" players to get us to move up the table quickly and it hasn't worked for whatever reason you want to use. We didn't bring in Carlo Ancelotti and James Rodriguez and Allan to move us up 3 places. It's insanity to think otherwise. We simply have to be better next year. I don't doubt Carlo came to Everton because we offered him some SERIOUS wedge but I doubt Carlo came to Everton to ruin his reputation just for some money.
I was responding to your post about people with fairly balanced posts been vilified.
I was making the point that is rare. It's the ones who go over the top that get the criticism.
On not moving further up the table when you are looking at players like iwobi , gomes, Bernard, Delph, Davies and more then I think it is also insanity to think that you will go a whole pile higher.
Of the 7 squads currently above us 6 are a lot better . None of the players mentioned would improve them.

your favourite birmingham city fan here :

let me give a outsiders view all tho im slightly bias towards everton.

he seems to have put the foundations in without going mad with money unlike others pepe
he seems to value the home grown talent which us everton fans normally enjoy
he has an eye for value for money and in the end it will work
he has already done some good things
and he appears to enjoy the club and having the fans backing

OVERALL : get behind him hes a top boss
Nice one mush

Sorry mate but you're wrong. Some of our away results have been superb but the performances have been consistently average. When we win its because we nick a goal and grind out results. We never dominate the opposition or put them to the sword by scoring a few goals.
That to me is a sign of a good manager, as the players are not good enough to go and outplay teams and put them to the sword, so to get so many points with a team like this is impressive, Carlo has really nailed it on how to set us up to get points away from home.

At home is another story though

Look at his last clubs.

It goes like this.

We have Carlo Ancelotti.

Fantastico.

Fantastico.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

We are in freefall.

We have Carlo Ancelotti

Fantastico.

Carlo gets sacked.
I hope Palace turn up on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back