Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said fight for the top positions. Nowhere did he mention a title push. Its a misleading headline
Yes I think it’s a little bit lost in translation. Expect he means top 4 or top 6. Still, he’s setting his stall out which hopefully means there will be improvements to the squad.

Don’t think we can realistically expect to compete with squads like City and Utd have.

tenor.gif

People might scoff but why not?
I've never understood going into a game aiming for a point....
Go out to win every game and every competition you're in...
The closer you come to achieving those goals, the better you're season will be....
Realistically we won't win every game but there's no reason we shouldn't at least try...
And every once in a while you get a shock season like Leicester

Shhhhh, don't let the nutters see that. It's the headline thst gets them going.

Why would anyone have a go at him for showing ambition?

I love it even if it’s Maddock being a sly one.

Make a change from plucky Everton going about life like some completion winner and forgetting they had won 9 league titles.

Maybe the end of the Kenwright toxic era can be ended by Carlo.

As I am sick to my back teeth of being romanticised as some lower league type who’s punch above the weight in the Premier League.

Matty, serious question here, have you EVER watched an Everton team and thought "nope, this isn't working"? Because you literally backed Silva until almost nobody else was.

I'm not saying Carlo isn't working but, muh gawd, you absolutely defend the manager to the hilt regardless of who it is.

yep I have of course but I’m sick of chop change wish wash. I want us to stick with Carlo and give him a chance

Moshiri + Brands need to give him £100mil +sales.

Hes got to be backed this or next summer so it may as well be this summer.

No old fogies though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back