2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long do we wait? Football isn’t a game where you get time. He has to deliver Europe. The teams who will realistically challenge us for 7th are: Southampton, Leicester and Wolves.

£11m p/a Ancelotti, who has a squad that cost well above our rivals’ should be able to do that. If he doesn’t, that is failure.
Not aiming to talk about sacking him he has to get the balance backlus that keeper did not deserved to be dropped etc - also Sig needs dropping we have to have better players in the under 23s who will have pace plus effort.,... He needs to try something more exciting with added pace ....,.

So we need a change of play , what Id do is put Lewin in front of Richarlson next game , get Lewin more involved in the mid area he was invisble today . put James just next to Rich and let them play there .

He won't be sacked, and he shouldn't be, but I would imagine if we spend money in January and don't get into Europe then Moshiri will start having doubts, but he won't be considering sacking Ancelotti as he knows we were in a mess before he came in so will give him time.
We’re always in a mess, though. We’ve been a complete basket case of a club since Moyes left.

To be fair Ancelotti said before the Newcastle game that Pickford would be back in against the Mancs so even though I can't stand Pickford I haven't got a problem with what he did.

Olsen did enough to keep his place.

I will drop Pickford at Fulham just to get a reaction from the defence. It was Gomes who lost us the game last week not the fault of Olsen.

We’re always in a mess, though. We’ve been a complete basket case of a club since Moyes left.

This, but we were a basket case when Moyes picked us up but the difference is we gave him time to sort stuff out. There was ups and downs there as well. It’s amazing we’ve got Ancelotti and he’s probably the only reason I haven’t packed this club in yet. If we had some divvy like Eddie Howe in charge we’d have no Hope what so ever.

This, but we were a basket case when Moyes picked us up but the difference is we gave him time to sort stuff out. There was ups and downs there as well. It’s amazing we’ve got Ancelotti and he’s probably the only reason I haven’t packed this club in yet. If we had some divvy like Eddie Howe in charge we’d have no Hope what so ever.
Really one manager got us record Prem points forget DM - we are where we are ...

The fact we have been abjectly terrible since Richarlison has been out is a poor reflection on Carlo. How does he not have any idea what his plan B should be?

And why, on EARTH, he's choosing Gylfi to be his proverbial hill to die on is just completely mind boggling...

Really one manager got us record Prem points forget DM - we are where we are ...

That same manager started this current rot by dismantling Moyes’s work and turning us into a complete and utter basket case. He’s number 2 behind Koeman on the list of people who have destroyed Everton. The fact that Martinez gets off the hook from some who are now questioning Ancelotti is peak Everton. Martinez was an absolute fraud.

That same manager started this current rot by dismantling Moyes’s work and turning us into a complete and utter basket case. He’s number 2 behind Koeman on the list of people who have destroyed Everton. The fact that Martinez gets off the hook from some who are now questioning Ancelotti is peak Everton. Martinez was an absolute fraud.
It's a sad history of cock ups but we are where we are let's get it sorted the future.......

Carlo Ancelotti is one of the most successful managers in world football, having won 20 trophies including league titles in four different countries and the Champions League three times.

That doesn't make him immune from criticism, but I think it means people who are calling for his head because we lost 3 games , or comparing him to Marco Silva look a bit foolish.

this anyone who compares him to any of the previous are deluded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back