Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

For what we are paying him if he did leave we could at least hope to attract a good manager / up and coming one especially when a lot of the top sides are potless at the moment hence why the likes of Conte and Zidane have done one.

The reality is at present Silva and Allardyce have finished higher than Carlo with lesser squads - I hope he stays but wont be losing sleep if he doesn't based on the last 18 months all things considered.

I love how you put "the reality" insinuating that both were better. When both failed to get as many points. 49 and 54 is not better than 59. Lesser squads? 80% is the same squad.
We get the i dont like ancelotti thing. But you need to cut the spin. I mean who is your target audience. People with 6 months amnesia? We do actualy remember silva and allardyce you know. We remember sitting in the relegation zone when he was sacked. I just dont know who you're trying to kid.

Keep me right here as ive no idea how manager contracts work.
Carlo has what, 3 years left on his contract, if we wanted to sack him i presume we would have to pay up his contract or reach an agreement with him.
Wouldn't it then be the same if he didnt fancy the job anymore and wanted to go to Madrid, they surely would have to pay us a fee as he's contracted to us til 2024?
Did Munich not have similar issue with Nagelsmann?

Hopefully this is agent talk,/backroom politics to make sure he's given the funds he needs to build a functioning team.

If not...uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back