Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

21 pages caught up and barely any fume. What's happened to GOT?
The fact we have been linked with 46 year old Pedro and we couldn’t muster up a fume is very telling.

Only James going through with his sex change can save GOT now.

Madness for any manager to go to Real Madrid right now. In need of a rebuild & with them being so adamant on the Super league they are sure to face some kind of sanction in the next 12 months.

I’ll be disappointed if he leaves as I’m looking forward to him hopefully pulling in some quality players this summer.

I really can’t be dealing with the Eddie Howe shouts either. I’d take Poch though if the rumours of him wanting out of PSG are true.

Imagine it’s true. This is what some of you wanted isn’t it. Carlo the dinosaur out and a proper filosofee manager in like Potter or Nuno to get skateboard Tom and Iceland playing the high pressing fast paced football sweeping all before them.

Which is exactly why building a side capable of challenging at the top will take multiple seasons and not 18months.
Team building is a managers greatest skill and his greatest challenge. It takes time for players to settle into a new team , they have to get used to their new teammates and the instructions of their new coach.
Certainly the idea of parachuting 7 new players straight into the first team and expecting them to immediately blend and go from the off not only puts massive pressure on management and players alike , but it is fraught with the likelihood of catastrophic collapse.
Personally I expect next season to be one of further development, with hopefully improved football and maybe finishing one or two places higher.
Season 22/23 is when I would like to think that we will be in a position to realistically battle for a top four place.
Didn’t take the Chelsea manager too long he’s just won the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back