Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to stay but if he wants to go back to Madrid fair play.

I mean, it'd be a bit of a prat move wouldn't it.

I've not been happy with certain decisions he's made but still have fully been behind him and want him as our manager.

But bloody hell, if he bins us off after getting us to 12th and 10th, and saying how much he loved the club etc, not to mention us having been the team to jump on him after he got sacked by Napoli and give him a fat contract etc... well it'd all leave a rather sour taste.

Hopefully it doesn't and it's just nonsense rumours from the nonsense sources in Madrid.

Sadly Southgate can’t be announced till after the Euros.

656EE807-19C3-482C-AF6D-E577DC12AF29.webp

E9E44797-DC32-4FEF-9F9A-08247F37337C.webp

I've not been happy with certain decisions he's made but still have fully been behind him and want him as our manager.

But bloody hell, if he bins us off after getting us to 12th and 10th, and saying how much he loved the club etc, not to mention us having been the team to jump on him after he got sacked by Napoli and give him a fat contract etc... well it'd all leave a rather sour taste.

Hopefully it doesn't and it's just nonsense rumours from the nonsense sources in Madrid.

I think you should feel a sense of responsibility for this

Yeah it is a real tough look for a lot of people who peddled some stuff about him wanting to take on this big project, make it his last job, add it to his legacy or whatever else.

I’m quietly confident you’d be made up if he left.

Marca credible on this?

Either way I'd be stunned. And also not arsed. The same way I'm not arsed that Martinez got the Belgium gig or Koeman ended up at Barcelona. Ultimately I'm interested in what Everton are doing under their management not the CV and Carlo has given me nothing to miss.
But ....but.... but

You said no elite clubs would be interested in him.

You have a habit forming mate.

I’m quietly confident you’d be made up if he left.

I mean I'm sure you're wrong because I am me and I know what I'm thinking.

I would only want Ancelotti to leave if he had either a) completely failed over the long term - which he hasn't done or b) taken us onto that next level and basically done what he could with us - which again he hasn't done.

So no, I think it would leave the club in a very bad place if he left right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back