Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ....but.... but

You said no elite clubs would be interested in him.

You have a habit forming mate.
A habit of what?

I'd be wrong. And not arsed. Truly I'd be excited to see what a manager with a clear long term plan could do for the club. If we hired that guy. Mosh will probably wait for Mourinho.

But if we got someone like a Sarri in? I'd take that no questions asked.

You’re one of them

giphy.gif

Am I yeah?

Good one lad.

A habit of what?

I'd be wrong. And not arsed. Truly I'd be excited to see what a manager with a clear long term plan could do for the club. If we hired that guy. Mosh will probably wait for Mourinho.

But if we got someone like a Sarri in? I'd take that no questions asked.
Sarri hahhahahhahahhaha

If Carlo was going to be wooed by a big club, he could've waited and got a big job anywhere and probably wouldn't be at Everton in the first place.

This is kind of my thought process. As I said a few hours ago on here, I really don't think that at this stage in his career, he'd want Madrid?

He's seemingly settled in the area. He's spoke of his fondness for Everton and the 'family' nature of the club and for all the talk of short-term thinking from him etc I actually think he came here knowing there was a big job to do; albeit perhaps not so big.

Just because me and a fair few others on here and in the wider fandom have the gall to say we've been a bit crap, doesn't mean I want him gone as I've said all along in this thread. Just wanted to see a bit more from him. But I also want the club to go out and back him with better players so it's not just on him to try and polish a turd.

Sarri hahhahahhahahhaha
Would swap immediately.

I can't stress this enough: I'm not bothered if Carlo doesn't manage another Everton game. I'm not rooting for it, I probably wouldn't do it unless I was really confident in who the replacement would be, but it just also doesn't panic me or anything like that. We'll move on and the bar for someone to do better isn't anything resembling high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back