Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be really disappointed as I really like Carlo but I do think the game has moved on a little from his glory days. I’d be pretty pissed off as well if he left as just shows he’s not interested in a project either. Another wasted season for us next season I guess, and the fans won’t be seeing James playing Infront of them for the first time either as can’t imagine he will want to stay.

Here's why I'm not worried:

During his time at the club, Ancelotti has not achieved anything extraordinary. We have achieved very mediocre results, and have played the world's most boring football. By boring I mean preferably that we have been a team that has neither shown aggression nor any passion. There are quite a few other managers, who are completely average, who could have achieved the same.

There were signs of improvement though and he'll have had some player pull in the summer. Eddie Howe gets us a Josh King extension.

I'm not sure it's absolutely remarkable. If you just look at how we've played since he came, and ignore his past success, you would want him gone. We were one of the worst teams to watch this season. The main reason I want him to stay is because of the players he can attract, rather than the great coaching job he's done with the team, because he hasn't done a great coaching job.

There's a reason why Real Madrid want him mate, and not Eddie Howe.

What an absolute [Poor language removed] if true, we have a bunch of 'his' players that will feel settled and will now want to leave, this will end up costing a fortune in wasted time and progress.

It wouldnt surprise me if we have no money , I said this weeks ago and several regular posters called me out, but logically we cant keeping throwing money around like crazy with zero incoming or reward.
Weve had the money, and wasted it
Real Madrid seem to

Maybe it's just the last straw of Everton but I just find it hilarious how Everton we can be.

Taking "if you don't laugh you'd cry" to the extreme.
I'm still coming to terms with one confession last week from someone, "I hate to love Everton, and love to hate Everton. I like honesty but that's going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back