Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were signs of improvement though and he'll have had some player pull in the summer. Eddie Howe gets us a Josh King extension.
The fact is that the results have deteriorated over time. His curve has gone down. There is also nothing to indicate that we have had any progression in the way we play football. It's pretty obvious.

The club can say no. They take a little bit of responsibility.

All comes down to them spending millions on turbo gash who are now stuck enjoying their pay-days for little work.

Say no and have a manager who doesn’t want to be here?

If this all turns out to be bollocks then the good news is that it seems Carlo is still very highly regarded around Europe.

Because let's be honest there is no other reason any half decent footballer will come here if Carlo goes

I've yet to see this story come from a single legit source. Oh there's loads of click-bait articles pages reporting it but all based on speculation without any facts whatsoever to back them up. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that Real Madrid will come in for him and Ancelotti will want out? Of course not. But I'm not going to waste my time worrying about something that hasn't happened and the only people saying that it will are total and utter BS merchants who's "articles" more often then not contain more fiction then The Lord of the Rings!

Superimposed1622549031266.webp

Not just twitter nonsense now mate.

On contract...

Could have a clause.
If not, they could find the money.

Could have a gentleman's agreement.

Either way, if he does say he wants to leave - nice guys finish 10th Everton don't stand in his way.

Plus, these days holding someone to a contract when they don’t want to be here doesn’t really make much sense

You want someone who is committed to the cause

If he never properly backed him I would agree but if he was given the greenlight to bring in 4-5 of his own players I would be excited to see what he could do here with the likes of Doucoure, Godfrey, Digne, DCL and Richarlison tbh.

Worst case scenario I would rather us finish 10th playing good football than 10th playing utter dirge.
I would rather we grow to win things, we would with Ancelotti, we won’t with your clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back