Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, 1 in 5 is 20%

How much lower are we talking?

I'd say if there was a poll last month on whether to sack him - 15%-25% would have said sack.

There was a poll someone started on here, an open poll with results viewable - that had 85.7% voting to keep him.

In our annual fan survey, with results out today - he had an 80.6% approval rating.

We can't escape the fact there's a significant amount who want him gone - absolutely remarkable.
thank u for give blessing to hunt these rats down buddy i shall CRUSH them in ur honor and for happy future of grandoldteam.com best soccer chat community with also t shirts and jigsaws.

I know I shouldn't, but I am genuinely heartbroken by losing Carlo. I Genuinely thought we'd turned a corner and in 3/4/5 years we would see the benefits. All the media comments about a project, a long-term job, new stadium being the one to lead us out there. All lies and feel like I/we have been conned.

Another summer of 'assessing players', the same tried and tested lot who have proven themselves not good enough getting another chance to disappoint. The manager then gets all the blame, again. The same thing we have doen over, and over again the past five years.

Brands came in and his thing was 'stability'.

We have had NONE. Still none.

That's because those managers brought in all the absolute rubbish in our squad. They didn't deserve more time to bring in more poor players.

The players are the problem, not managers. The fact people still think managers are the issue at everton is truly baffling. We've been rubbish for my entire lifetime and there are more reasons for that than just who sits in the dugout.
Thank you the quality in that squad is poor. 10th was better than could be expected.

Say no and have a manager who doesn’t want to be here?
the reason for me is why would he suddenly not want to be here?

Is that on the club - have they not given him the backing they promised?

Little old Everton do need to stop being such pushovers.

Sweet baby jesus. If this happens it'll be the most disappointing thing to happen to us in as long as I can remember.

I'd be shocked if he took it. He's been there and done that with the merry-go-round of elite clubs. It seems like the whole point of being here is to do something different. To build something from the ground up. If he left it would be an acknowledgement that the job can't be done here.
Or taking the easy route.

The fact is that the results have deteriorated over time. His curve has gone down. There is also nothing to indicate that we have had any progression in the way we play football. It's pretty obvious.

So when things dont change with another new manager, you'll let these players off scott free?

The players have PROVEN they aren't up to it over and over again and each tiem they're a year older, a yard slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back