Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be like a new start all over again for the likes of Siggy, Bernard, Iwobi, Bolaisse, and all the rest of the dross.
Lets start with a clean slate and give them all a fair chance to impress the new boss

Where has this revelation come from mate ? Do you have a source ? Or is that just your opinion.
One thing you can't slag Moshiri over is not backing the manager, he has done that with every manager weve had. If this has happened it's totally on Carlo, he has betrayed the whole club and the fans. Zero blame for Moshiri over this and that's my opinion.
To be fair it is suspicious when you are pushing for Europe and you obviously need reinforcements and bring in Josh King. Lol

The only other concern is once he goes he comes back to poach our super stars..
I will lose any respect I had for him if he comes back for any of our players.

Only cos they are absolutely awful and he must be clueless if he took any to Madrid.

No, what we should have done is had a better grasp of reality and understood that he’s been here for all of 18 months and had a load of dross to work with.
I hope you’re happy cry arse
Lol . If it was any other manager you’d be fuming.

Anyway, today’s events show what your hero thinks about the club

Where has this revelation come from mate ? Do you have a source ? Or is that just your opinion.
One thing you can't slag Moshiri over is not backing the manager, he has done that with every manager weve had. If this has happened it's totally on Carlo, he has betrayed the whole club and the fans. Zero blame for Moshiri over this and that's my opinion.
Just opinion based on the comments the other day about the meeting with the board over transfer targets not going as well as he expected. As I said though, I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back