Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that diatribe supposed to make me flounce off and cry? It won't, because I just find it genuinely embarrassing for you. The hatred that consumes you when talking about Liverpool is actually hilarious at this point. Every single 'fact' you wrote about could easily be replaced with some of the many incidents in your club's history.

Such as?

You should be a detective with those skills, sir.

Other than the fact that A) I'm not called Keiran, B) I've never been a Man City steward, C) I'm from Liverpool, D) I've literally never joined this website before, and about 20 other reasons.

Didn't @Soap used to write this sort of thing?

You should be a detective with those skills, sir.

Other than the fact that A) I'm not called Keiran, B) I've never been a Man City steward, C) I'm from Liverpool, D) I've literally never joined this website before, and about 20 other reasons.

On point c. Is it that you actually have "scouse heritage" through your grandma? Or some other rather tenuous link?

On point c. Is it that you actually have "scouse heritage" through your grandma? Or some other rather tenuous link?
No, it's that I was born in Liverpool Women's Hospital, grew up in Norris Green and now live in Kirkby. I'm not currently living in Kirkby because of medical reasons, but I'm still in Merseyside. Not tenuous links, my family have been from Liverpool since about 1820, going by my family tree.

No, it's that I was born in Liverpool Women's Hospital, grew up in Norris Green and now live in Kirkby. I'm not currently living in Kirkby because of medical reasons, but I'm still in Merseyside. Not tenuous links, my family have been from Liverpool since about 1820, going by my family tree.

Interesting. Welcome to the forum for the first time then mate. Post plenty of paragraphs.

Needs to step up and get some performances after the break. We've been alarmingly bad since Brighton. Luck ran out against Southampton and we're now seeing results that reflect our level of performance. No more "oh he's got a knock" "key players out" "they're tired" nonsense, the teams we're competing with for europe have so many more games than us and if we can't take advantage its a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back