Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which case I'm incredibly embarrassed for you.

The fact that the only way you can square a team being more successful than you is that we *must* be cheating. An allegation you won't make about your mates at City no doubt, despite their manager having failed a drugs test as a player.

Like I said, embarrassing stuff. Blinded by your hatred of the Reds.
why are you here sod off

Well, compared to other clubs, your team do seem more lethargic. That would suggest to me your medical team need to up their game a bit. I never said Ancelotti's son wasn't qualified, but he is incredibly young and he hasn't had any experience outside of teams his dad has managed. That's fine, maybe you're happy with that, but I wouldn't be. I'd want a world-class Number 2 who got there on merit.

Right.

What are you basing this alleged lethargy on then?

David Ancelotti has worked at Bayern, Napoli and Everton before he is 35. That sounds like pretty exceptional experience isnt it?

Why do you presume he is not there on merit?

I'll put it to you, that you are flailing about here, waffling on inanely about things you have no idea about. I mean forgive me for thinking some Kopite virgin who lives in his mums basement is perhaps not in the position to judgement the competence of a professional coach.

You lot are the most pathetic and talentless group of people I've ever met. For the most part you offer nothing to humanity. A gang of talentless losers who will never achieve anything.

Right.

What are you basing this alleged lethargy on then?

David Ancelotti has worked at Bayern, Napoli and Everton before he is 35. That sounds like pretty exceptional experience isnt it?

Why do you presume he is not there on merit?

I'll put it to you, that you are flailing about here, waffling on inanely about things you have no idea about. I mean forgive me for thinking some Kopite virgin who lives in his mums basement is perhaps not in the position to judgement the competence of a professional coach.

You lot are the most pathetic and talentless group of people I've ever met. For the most part you offer nothing to humanity. A gang of talentless losers who will never achieve anything.
If you think Davide Ancelotti got the jobs at Bayern, Napoli and Everton on merit, and not because his dad worked there, I have some magic beans to sell you.

There's nothing wrong with nepotism, and I'm sure he's absolutely qualified and professional, but the facts are you don't generally get to start your career at PSG unless your dad is working there.

In which case I'm incredibly embarrassed for you.

The fact that the only way you can square a team being more successful than you is that we *must* be cheating. An allegation you won't make about your mates at City no doubt, despite their manager having failed a drugs test as a player.

Like I said, embarrassing stuff. Blinded by your hatred of the Reds.

We are fully aware you are more successful than us, that doesn't bother us in the slightest - it's your intolerable behaviour regarding it, bad losers & even worse winners.

You shower yourselves in reflected glory, thinking it makes you better than everyone else because you 'support' a football team that wins (legally or not) more than another.

What this actually does is make you look like a huge collective of idiots, trying impossibly hard to 'out-kopite' each other which is when the fireworks, fountains, stealing tickets from your own fans kids hands, fighting amongst yourselves, masturbating on lampposts, wall pushing and general carnage that follows Liverpool and it's fans around everywhere they go.

You are all so entrenched in Liverpool Football Club Laaaaaaa that all rhyme and reason goes out of the window. You don't see all of the atrocities that follow you, and make excuses for everything that happens - it wasn't us, it was Chelsea, National Front, we wasn't signing Munich it was a different song, Suarez isn't racist, it's a term of endearment, blah blah blah.

You have nothing in your sad lives bar that Club, so you protect it with everything you have - I have some advice for you. Get a girlfriend, open the curtains and get a life. Liverpool Football Club is chock full of cheats, the owners are American businessmen who just want your money, the manager is a faux nice guy who's mask slips more often than not, snides in defence, faux hardmen in the middle and cheats who can't stay on their feet up front. No humility in your entire organisation - Lampard has your lots number. None of the above is my opinion, it's fact.

Pack your bags and eff off.

If you think Davide Ancelotti got the jobs at Bayern, Napoli and Everton on merit, and not because his dad worked there, I have some magic beans to sell you.

There's nothing wrong with nepotism, and I'm sure he's absolutely qualified and professional, but the facts are you don't generally get to start your career at PSG unless your dad is working there.

Right so you've got no evidence then?

The fact hes been very successful at every club hes been at is obviously post on you.

We are fully aware you are more successful than us, that doesn't bother us in the slightest - it's your intolerable behaviour regarding it, bad losers & even worse winners.

You shower yourselves in reflected glory, thinking it makes you better than everyone else because you 'support' a football team that wins (legally or not) more than another.

What this actually does is make you look like a huge collective of idiots, trying impossibly hard to 'out-kopite' each other which is when the fireworks, fountains, stealing tickets from your own fans kids hands, fighting amongst yourselves, masturbating on lampposts, wall pushing and general carnage that follows Liverpool and it's fans around everywhere they go.

You are all so entrenched in Liverpool Football Club Laaaaaaa that all rhyme and reason goes out of the window. You don't see all of the atrocities that follow you, and make excuses for everything that happens - it wasn't us, it was Chelsea, National Front, we wasn't signing Munich it was a different song, Suarez isn't racist, it's a term of endearment, blah blah blah.

You have nothing in your sad lives bar that Club, so you protect it with everything you have - I have some advice for you. Get a girlfriend, open the curtains and get a life. Liverpool Football Club is chock full of cheats, the owners are American businessmen who just want your money, the manager is a faux nice guy who's mask slips more often than not, snides in defence, faux hardmen in the middle and cheats who can't stay on their feet up front. No humility in your entire organisation - Lampard has your lots number. None of the above is my opinion, it's fact.

Pack your bags and eff off.
Is that diatribe supposed to make me flounce off and cry? It won't, because I just find it genuinely embarrassing for you. The hatred that consumes you when talking about Liverpool is actually hilarious at this point. Every single 'fact' you wrote about could easily be replaced with some of the many incidents in your club's history.

Is that diatribe supposed to make me flounce off and cry? It won't, because I just find it genuinely embarrassing for you. The hatred that consumes you when talking about Liverpool is actually hilarious at this point. Every single 'fact' you wrote about could easily be replaced with some of the many incidents in your club's history.

You're more than welcome to try.

Don't feel embarrassed for me, I'm not the Liverpool fan on an Everton forum getting pelters. As for my hatred, I actually don't 'hate' Liverpool FC, dislike of course - I'm an Everton fan, but not the club persay. It's your lot. The fans. You're so odd it amazes me. I wouldn't sign up to RAWK and expect not to get abuse - especially if I turned up with the arrogance you've shown.

As for the 'many incidents'? Care to enlighten us all on these?

Last edited:

This will be a much shorter stint than your previous two accounts @Cookachoo and @Keiran I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back