Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect part of the reason your guys look a bit leggy is purely the amount of time Carlo has been there. He hasn't really been there long enough to give the entire team the clearout he needs. As someone else said above me, your medical department could do with a bit of a spruce up. It's bizarre, but honestly the modern game relies on that these days. If your medical department is tip-top, they can stop knocks from turning into full-blown injuries, have bespoke fitness programmes for individual players etc. Nutrition as well could be worked on, although that's really more of a personal thing. Some coaches really take interest in that and some place less importance on it. Wenger when he first went to Arsenal, that was the first thing he changed and it seemed to help massively.

I think even before the derby you were getting a bit of a reputation.

And there's no need to be dismissive about our players either, I haven't done that about any of yours. Not even Pickford.

How about you answer the points I made in response to your accusation of 'Dogs of war' under Ferguson. Or are you just another RS who conveniently forgets all the bad stuff perpetrated by RS players, as if they didn't happen?

Here's another: the Suarez dive that got Rodwell sent off at Goodison. Remember? Ah no, you forget those things...

How about you answer the points I made in response to your accusation of 'Dogs of war' under Ferguson. Or are you just another RS who conveniently forgets all the bad stuff perpetrated by RS players, as if they didn't happen?

Here's another: the Suarez dive that got Rodwell sent off at Goodison. Remember? Ah no, you forget those things...
Are any of those players currently playing for us? No. I'm talking about current teams. I think your current team is dirtier than the Liverpool one. I think that comes from Ferguson still being associated with your coaching staff. That doesn't mean I'm defending Suarez biting, or Stevie G stamping on someone, or whatever else a Liverpool player has happened to do in the last century.

Are any of those players currently playing for us? No. I'm talking about current teams. I think your current team is dirtier than the Liverpool one. I think that comes from Ferguson still being associated with your coaching staff. That doesn't mean I'm defending Suarez biting, or Stevie G stamping on someone, or whatever else a Liverpool player has happened to do in the last century.
A deluded Kopite.

Well I never..

After that post, best you go back to RAWK...

How about Mane and the punch a few weeks ago?

Last time I looked he was still at the club...

Either you don't know your own team, or your selective memory re reading a post is in 100% overdrive.

Sorry, first post here and I'm not here to troll, but I had to single this out. I don't see how you can complain about "fixture congestion" when teams have been playing in Europe as well as playing all the same fixtures you have. At one point, Spurs had 8 games in 18 days, one of which involved a 3000 mile round trip to Bulgaria before their trip to Old Trafford 2 days later.

I don't think that really compares to travelling from Goodison to Fleetwood and then London in the space of a week.

Fact is, performances have dropped off because you were relying entirely on Richarlison, whose actions in the derby got him suspended for 3 weeks. You're also relying a lot on James, who is already showing signs of the injury-prone player he was known as elsewhere (come on, asking to be subbed after 80 minutes because you're tired? That's embarrassing.)

I personally like to see Everton doing well. But the biggest part of doing well starts with the mindset. You have to get out of this mentality that you're hard done to. You're not as disadvantaged as quite a few other teams are in the league, and comparitively you've had quite an easy set of fixtures to start with compared to some teams.

James is injured because Virgil Van Dijk injured him with a reckless and late tackle. Karma then got him back, as he suffered an unfortunate collission that led to him being injured.

I'm pretty sure the Suarez and Gerrard affair were very much this century, but in you're inferior Kopite brain, it's clear logic, accuracy and timelines are not really a strength are they?

lol

You clearly don't have a clue lad.
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.
Bye.

I suspect part of the reason your guys look a bit leggy is purely the amount of time Carlo has been there. He hasn't really been there long enough to give the entire team the clearout he needs. As someone else said above me, your medical department could do with a bit of a spruce up. It's bizarre, but honestly the modern game relies on that these days. If your medical department is tip-top, they can stop knocks from turning into full-blown injuries, have bespoke fitness programmes for individual players etc. Nutrition as well could be worked on, although that's really more of a personal thing. Some coaches really take interest in that and some place less importance on it. Wenger when he first went to Arsenal, that was the first thing he changed and it seemed to help massively.

My understanding is Davide Ancelotti is very qualified and experienced in this. Would you care to share your opinion on what you know, that he doesn't? What are your criticisms of the existing medical staff and how might they be able to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back