Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tactics that started the season were good but had flaws. Teams are exploiting the flaws. We probably aren't good enough to just outplay teams weekly so he really needs to start working on the flaws.

Also selecting a goalkeeper who makes saves would potentially mask the flaws better. This is on him now. He saw Olsen and said no thanks. Bad move for the culture of the club too, imo.

I joined this forum in the aftermath some time ago and was quite open about being a Red.
It was because I don't find being a Red stops me being interested in Everton and wishing the club well. Clearly if we are head-to-head I want us to win but otherwise I am genuinely disappointed when Everton let themselves down.
There is plenty of space for both Liverpool clubs to be winners.
One of the first things I did was to give comments on the eleven I had seen most recently, and in particular Pickford.
I thought a third-party view might be appreciated.
I said I thought Pickford had mental issues which you would never coach him out of. And that his influence led to the defenders in front of him playing badly as well.
I got hammered.
Yet over the following months he displayed exactly what I had described and this forum was full of people saying what I had said. That included one poster who suggested that. although he wanted rid, he thought some other club would give you £50m for him, as though the problems were somehow a secret.
But what has really disappointed me is the sheer malice towards LFC and its fans. I can assure you it isn't returned, and can only surmise it comes out of grudge and frustration.
In general the reaction to the derby was truly revealing. There was endless invention as how somehow Pickford's lunatic attack on Van Dijk was justified.
I hope you are better than that but I am beginning to give up hope of seeing it.

I joined this forum in the aftermath some time ago and was quite open about being a Red.
It was because I don't find being a Red stops me being interested in Everton and wishing the club well. Clearly if we are head-to-head I want us to win but otherwise I am genuinely disappointed when Everton let themselves down.
One of the first things I did was to give comments on the eleven I had seen most recently, and in particular Pickford.
I said I thought Pickford had mental issues which you would never coach him out of. And that his influence led to the defenders in front of him playing badly as well.
I got hammered.
Yet over the following months he displayed exactly what I had described and this forum was full of people saying what I had said. That included one poster who suggested that. although he wanted rid, he thought some other club would give you £50m for him, as though the problems were somehow a secret.
But what has really disappointed me is the sheer malice towards LFC and its fans. I can assure you it isn't returned, and can only surmise it comes out of grudge and frustration.
In general the reaction to the derby was truly revealing. There was endless invention as how somehow Pickford's lunatic attack on Van Dijk was justified.
I hope you are better than that but I am beginning to give up hope of seeing it.

Koff you patronising tit

Tell us your reaction to St VVD assaults on James then DCL before he got his studs stuck in the turf when Pickford was clumsy.

edit. I know you lot are not better than that.

I got hammered.

Not sure if you're being serious or not.

Kopite ambassador banned? Ffs. Place is going to the dogs

Like you expected anything different!

How many times have we seen it...

Rb9AZW0GQGLkNIlHIOcVIca-_nq-dIEW_C6H5mslk9MZcocYPfJYxO7Jn_e0SPL5UX2bBrVLrcFp6UV4L0bTeJV9Gefr1A

Last edited:

I got hammered.

I got hammered.
0_naysmith.webp
071020-130-Everton_Liverpool-1024x845.webp
0_naysmith.webp
071020-130-Everton_Liverpool-1024x845.webp
4429+Koff_Lite+33cl+Can_RGB.webp

I got hammered.
I applauded the telly when the yellow ticker informed us that VVD had perished.

I got hammered.
Jordan Pickford has proper rattled your brain, and I couldn’t be happier.

I got hammered.

You have some of the most bitter fans in the country. You try and portray otherwise and want this certain media image, but like klopp, when you dont get your own way out it comes. Often spiteful and nasty. But of course with liverpool its always justified. You have opinions on everyone else yet if anyone has an opinion on liverpool its blasphemy and you want an apology.
You really should be named hypocrisy FC.
Not sure what being on an Everton forum does for you but knock yourself out. We're going through the wheels have come off stage right now(156th time in 5 years) so it could amuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back