Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Moshiri has faith in Carlo - then Brands has to go.

These two aint working as a pair and the best signings so far are Allan and James who are Carlo players

BRANDS OUT

Disgusting signings yet again

Excuses are running out for me. Delph sub was just about pointless. Gomes almost shouldn’t even be considered at this point.

If you are forced to make an attacking sub, it almost has to be Bernard considering who we had on the bench and we waited till we were 1 goal down against a parked bus to make it.

He left his two most promising youngsters out of the squad to give Gylfi and Gomes some undeserved bench time. He played Davies out of position instead of making the like for like change with Nkou.

I hate hearing about every loss being down to ‘so and so not being available.’ He needs to get it together. This was stinky

I'm in no way calling for his head here but,

Villa at home last season
Bournemouth at home last season
Wolves away last season
Newcastle away this season
Southampton away last season
Leeds at home this season
FA CUP DERBY!

7 games off the top of my head there where we haven't just been beaten we have been vile, imagine if that was fat head or fat Sam in charge of that many non performances.

Last season we had a dire squad, but some kg the peroformances this season have been awful and we can't keep blaming the players every single time when he's picking them.

I have no doubt he'll turn it around but he's not having a good spell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back