Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what else we could do with both full backs out.
We couldve signed a RB in the summer instead of a 6th CH.. we did sign a LB who other than one PL chance he got against Newcastle (where the whole team were poor) Carlo would prefer to play an average RM on his wrong side. Baffling tbh, but dont say anything negative about Carlo as he knows more than anyone thats ever been through the gates at Goodison. Yet if we're being honest he's never got a tune from an average side in his career so why now when the games changing so fast.

Jesus, we are 6th. Had we won, we went 3rd.

leeds are a good side.

we are stuck with too many players not good enough.

1 win in 6, play Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, City and Wolves within the next 8 games.

The team has absolutely no shape and we're absolutely shambolic in defence. It's not time to turn on the manager but ffs he needs to sort this out, every team gets injuries and we're no different - he has to deal with it and find a way for us to still play.

We couldve signed a RB in the summer instead of a 6th CH.. we did sign a LB who other than one PL chance he got against Newcastle (where the whole team were poor) Carlo would prefer to play an average RM on his wrong side. Baffling tbh, but dont say anything negative about Carlo as he knows more than anyone thats ever been through the gates at Goodison. Yet if we're being honest he's never got a tune from an average side in his career so why now when the games changing so fast.

We had 2 fit RB's in the Summer why would we buy another?

Once again our players are getting a free pass while another manager takes all the flack. From utter no-marks to proven world class winners it matters not, when in doubt blame the manager. Just another after defeat meltdown from the usual crowd on GOT.............

That was just really poor. It felt like having Silva and Big Sam, as our manager again. I would have hoped that these sort of performances, would have been a thing of the past. He just keeps on playing, the same tried and trusted failures over and over again. Any criticism of the manager and players, has been well deserved this evening. If the cap fits, then wear it.

Like the managers before him, he´s being let down by the fact our players just aren´t good enough. We will have spells of decent form throughout the season but there isn´t enough consistency.

The biggest problem right now is how vulnerable we look against teams who are prepared to press with any sort of intensity. Physically we don´t look capable of competing.

I don't care what ancelotti has won in his history. He doesn't look up for this challenge and keeps failing every time hes questioned. I gave up on everton this season after man utd, fulham was a massively flukey win But this has confirmed to me now to stop letting this shower ruin my weekends. Absolute tripe

Once again our players are getting a pass while another manager takes all the flack. From utter no-marks to proven world class winners it matters not, when in doubt blame the manager. Just another after defeat meltdown from the usual crowd on GOT.............
World class manager who didn’t put the only RB and LB in the squad.

Definitely see why he’s on £11m a year.

Decent team Leeds who will stretch and test you, but that was woeful today. Yes, we are without 1st team FBs, but he should have seen that the system was not working early on and changed it even before HT.

Yeah, let's turn our backs on Carlo Ancelotti. We won't find better manager who will even consider us. If he's not able to make us good team, we may as well pack it in.
What a load of rubbish. People are questioning us because we look no better. This defensive record is the worst I’ve seen since mike walker. Joke at the back and we look second best on a regular basis. Team selections are questionable and his tactics are poor. He may have won trophies in the past but we are not Bayern, Chelsea or Real Madrid. This is a different ball game and he may have had his time as a top manager. It’s not crazy to consider this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back