Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, we are 6th. Had we won, we went 3rd.

leeds are a good side.

we are stuck with too many players not good enough.

Leeds are not a good side.

They were 15th coming in to this game and have just came up from the Championship.

They are quite entertaining to watch but they are not good certainly to the extent of it being an excuse to losing at home. I could accept it as an excuse for drawing at Elland Road but we did not lose today because Leeds were a good side.

I just genuinely had no idea what Carla does in training. we're terrible in defending we're terrible in passing we have no fitness we're not good at shooting apparently. We're not good at movement off the ball even look at our freaking throw-ins when leeds had throw-ins they had players moving everywhere to get open our guys simply stand there and wait for the ball to hopefully maybe not come to them so they don't have to have any kind of responsibility whatsoever.

Based on that video they released midweek, we're playing heads and volleys in training.

Like the managers before him, he´s being let down by the fact our players just aren´t good enough. We will have spells of decent form throughout the season but there isn´t enough consistency.

The biggest problem right now is how vulnerable we look against teams who are prepared to press with any sort of intensity. Physically we don´t look capable of competing.
We've just been played off the park by a team of championship players

He shouldn’t even be part of the thought process, ditto Delph, Gylfi, Bernard.

Yeah I agree but these are players who barely play for us. (Sigurdsson seems to snake his way in every week)

The players who are playing and failing to deliver every week are the bigger issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back