Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struggling heavily at the minute and I think he’s making some questionable decisions. At the same time he can’t run on and smash that chance gylfi had at the end or magically make our players pass the ball 5 yards. Collectively we just aren’t as good as we thought we were. We miss our full backs as well, they were key to our success earlier in the season, even Coleman who people had said was past it was putting up some good showings.

He’ll come under massive pressure now over the December period, but really if these players get Carlo Ancelotti fired then there’s no hope for anyone at this club.

I’ve said it time and time again. Until the likes of Pickford, Mina, Keane, Kenny, Coleman Davies, Sigurdsson etc. are out of the team and we get some players in which a actually push the first 11 then we won’t move forward. We’ll just have a worse manager than Ancelotti managing the same group of awful players that have failed three managers in a row. The best player on the pitch was Godfrey today, a recent signing who looked aggressive and hungry. If we fire another manager it just tells all those useless players that they can do the exact same thing with the next one.

Ancelotti has to outlast the crap in this squad if we ever want to progress.

Poor decisions with the team selection again. We're going to finish around 10th-12th again.

I could see him quitting as I don't think he has the answers.

He’ll come under massive pressure now over the December period, but really if these players get Carlo Ancelotti fired then there’s no hope for anyone at this club.

I’ve said it time and time again. Until the likes of Pickford, Mina, Keane, Kenny, Coleman Davies, Sigurdsson etc. are out of the team and we get some players in which a actually push the first 11 then we won’t move forward. We’ll just have a worse manager than Ancelotti managing the same group of awful players that have failed three managers in a row. The best player on the pitch was Godfrey today, a recent signing who looked aggressive and hungry. If we fire another manager it just tells all those useless players that they can do the exact same thing with the next one.

Ancelotti has to outlast the crap in this squad if we ever want to progress.
Carlo Ancelotti will get Carlo Ancelotti fried.

Hes going to extraordinary lengths to shoehorn in a system that is just not working.

Making some awful decisions. Starting an injury prone player at LB, who most of us knew would get injured today, yet no Nkounkou on the bench.

Persisting with the 3 at the back where the players dont look like they have a clue.

Just strange decisions

He said he was happy with our FB cover and we don't use ANY of that cover. He said he was happy with our striker options even tho we literally have 1. I still don't think he has any idea how to play Doucoure as he's been different in almost every match. Players are regressing from first couple matches, fitness is atrocious, defending is just astoundingly poor, passing and movement is lackluster at BEST.

I'm not calling for him out but, man, he seriously needs to buck up because he is really not doing well. 5 our of 21 points is a terrible terrible return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back