Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind praising him he got it spot on tonight and as you say criticism has been warranted also.

I just never get the constant politics like tit for tat between fans just celebrate a boss win on an emotional night under the lights.

There’s a time to criticise the manager, and there’s a time to call for his sacking. For me there has never been a valid reason to call for his head even if he had lost tonight, the conditions just aren’t there. Of course I’ll enjoy the win, but it’s come about because of Ancelotti’s tactics and the application of the players because make no mistake our squad is inferior.

There’s a time to criticise the manager, and there’s a time to call for his sacking. For me there has never been a valid reason to call for his head even if he had lost tonight, the conditions just aren’t there. Of course I’ll enjoy the win, but it’s come about because of Ancelotti’s tactics and the application of the players because make no mistake our squad is inferior.

I've called numerous times for Brands to go never for Carlo.

As I said we couldn't afford to sack him if we wanted too.

An important victory, but let's wait another 6-7 games before concluding on whether we are on the right track. The way we won today is not sustainable over a long period of time, but today it was all about winning to break a negative trend.

can’t have it both ways. We’ve lost games that we probably wouldn’t have lost consistently (Newcastle and Leeds) but they’ve been added to the overwhelming evidence in the case against Ancelotti yet wins against Fulham and seemingly Chelsea are written off as not sustainable or lucky.

I dont mind praising him he got it spot on tonight and as you say criticism has been warranted also.

I just never get the constant politics like tit for tat between fans just celebrate a boss win on an emotional night under the lights.
It’s always the apologists that call everyone stupid after a dodgy win that also happen to be wrong 99 percent of the time. Having said that, I can’t hate the player. Can only hate the game. Everyone wants to be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back