Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t play champagne football, but it’s horses for courses presently. I thought Holgate and Iwobi were brilliant. Godfrey was great considering he is a square peg and there is literally no link play with Richarlison. But his commitment and defending was exemplar.I am made up with the application of the team with the injuries my only complaints are Nknonkou not even on the bench? He should be playing and Pickford is a walking Nervous Breakdown. He could have cost us again today I’m afraid to say.

An important victory, but let's wait another 6-7 games before concluding on whether we are on the right track. The way we won today is not sustainable over a long period of time, but today it was all about winning to break
Yeah i go with that. As long as we remember 6-7 games is also the amount a lot waited before throwing him under the bus and questioning literally everything about him.
Been embarrassingly assassinated on this forum this week.

Think its more £34.5 million mate he has 3 and a half years on his deal.

Add in his backroom staff no way will we be sacking him anytime soon imo.

Regardless what it is, he won't be sacking because he doesn't want to. If he wanted to he'd sack him without a 2nd thought. He's paid off Koeman, Allardyce, Silva without a 2nd thought and he'd do the same if he thought Ancelotti wasn't doing the job.

Sacking Ancelotti wouldn't have even crossed his mind from day 1 of signing to day 340 or whatever day is today since he joined.

Ancelotti is bigger than the big named manager he could have ever imagined getting.

Not really though, am I, Matty?

Everton win and your first thought is to tag people you don’t even know on a forum. As I said, you’re an immature bellend.

Do i think you are pissed Everton won? No.
Has it taken the wind out your sails? Yes.
When Everton lose every other post is you telling us exactly why he shouldnt be here.
You've assassinated him on here this week.
Suck it up if you're getting some back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back