Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i think you are pissed Everton won? No.
Has it taken the wind out your sails? Yes.
When Everton lose every other post is you telling us exactly why he shouldnt be here.
You've assassinated him on here this week.
Suck it up if you're getting some back.
He deserved to be assassinated and his performance over the 7 games before tonight was unacceptable.

We won tonight, he deserves the plaudits but huge doubts will remain for me due to the tactical errors he has made.

Do I go tagging people every time we get beat? No, because I’m not some sad, immature divvy.

Not really though, am I, Matty?

Everton win and your first thought is to tag people you don’t even know on a forum. As I said, you’re an immature bellend.

You’ve spent all week bleating why he should be sacked and even now you don’t even have the grace or humility to wind your neck in.

Is it any wonder why you have zero credibility on here ???

He deserved to be assassinated and his performance over the 7 games before tonight was unacceptable.

We won tonight, he deserves the plaudits but huge doubts will remain for me due to the tactical errors he has made.

Do I go tagging people every time we get beat? No, because I’m not some sad, immature divvy.

You want him sacked.
Big difference.

stand down pal, the good guys have won. Your plotter uprising has been CRUSHED

Nkounkou is your classic football forum desperation for answers. We're not tight at the back so a kid who's started 1 league game in his career is what people cling to.
Its understandable. Panic has set in. He is basically the only one left to discuss in options. Its always the one who isnt playing that is the solution.

apart from bolasie ... bolasie is never the solution :)

Time to shine tonight carlo.
Nkoukou not getting a sniff whilst dignes out
Gordon not getting a sniff whilst Richarlison was out
JJK not getting selected with Coleman out
Just some of the weird choices as well as Davies RWB iwobi LWB
Prove to be the the world class manager and get us the 3 points

JJK was injured wasn’t he and didn’t Gordon have COVID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back