Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could have got Gabriel, now an established ringmaster at Clown FC.

Instead we signed Ben God, future England Captain and the quickest CB on the planet.

Happy days. I for one at loving the Ancelotti-Brands combo breaker.

lad you and Kev the rat are the most negative people on here. So now support the team and Carlo- before a ball was kicked you called him everything

Sniff it

I know this is aimed at @GwladysBlue and I've got it say, when someone says sniff it, well you literally need to sniff it and move on.

@GwladysBlue 100% you've got Everton at heart and I've said that a fair few times I think. But you can't beat a good old sniff it once in a while.

Its all good mate, all opinions and emotions running high through the week by all concerned ;)

A good win that.We ground it out and a clean sheet as well.This was against an in form Chelsea side as well.I would imagine it must have been kind of emotional, for anyone that was in the ground last night.For me it's a sign that the end to all this covid 19 rubbish is in sight.So there you are Everton won, and the Carlo out crew can wind it in for now!lol

FOr all the rightful questioning of his recent team selections and decisions, he got it spot on tonight.
Stay nice and organised and look to punish on the break.

It might not be us taking the game to opposition as much as we’d like, but from what I’ve seen so far against Leicester last season, and this season Spurs, Palace, Fulham (2nd half) and Chelsea... I really have confidence in Carlo to see out the win once we’d go ahead.

Where are all the people doubting Carlo now? lol Got everything right today and a fully deserved victory. Sure it could have been a 0-0 draw too, but the performance was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back