Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, you’re another one who’s said I’m on ignore in the past but continue to try and start arguments with me so your little minions lap it up.

You love the attention.
I was curious who Matty was conversing with.

You seem pretty concerned with my need for attention, yet you are the 1 posting edgy stuff on the internet in the hope of getting noticed.

I do not have a constant need for attention, if I did, there's much better ways to seek it.

Got it right yesterday even if the team was, let's face it, completely cobbled together.

At least we were organised and that was what was required.

Got it wrong the last few weeks but simplified it yesterday and it worked.

Got it right yesterday even if the team was, let's face it, completely cobbled together.

I dont even think he got it wrong in the past.

People were moaning before the game yesterday, if we lost nobody would have praised it.

Fine lines, that's all.

It was only Godfrey really, Holgate has and is capable of putting a performance in at RB but I guess the defensive insurance of Godfrey was much preferred, We executed it perfectly and another day we could hopefully score more.

People were moaning before the game yesterday, if we lost nobody would have praised it.

Fine lines, that's all.

Recent results and performances are proof that he has got it wrong in the past. We are allowed to say the great Carlo Ancelotti has got things wrong.

He got it right yesterday, despite my scepticism about the line up. It was what was needed for that particular game.

Come to think of it, you’re another one who’s said I’m on ignore in the past but continue to try and start arguments with me so your little minions lap it up.

You love the attention.

Text book deflection.

Yet again, you`ve been to made look like a massive knobhead, so you try and turn it on those who are pointing out that you`re an utter ferret of the highest order.

I was curious who Matty was conversing with.

You seem pretty concerned with my need for attention, yet you are the 1 posting edgy stuff on the internet in the hope of getting noticed.

I do not have a constant need for attention, if I did, there's much better ways to seek it.
Not the first time you’ve commented/tagged me in posts since I’ve supposedly been on your ignore list.

Edgy stuff is calling out a manager who had us on the second worst run of form in the league?

It took an injury to Delph to make us look a bit organised.

Dont think anyone has denied that. The vicious way he's been gone for on here though by quite a few has been OTT. Turning on the manager in what was basically his first rough spell at the club. 6 games and went for the throat.
1 result yesterday hasnt changed much. Still lots to do with this squad in terms of getting many out.
Agree mate on both points its going to take time and he needs our support.

Fine lines, that's all.
Hmm, can't agree there.

Had a tendency to overcomplicate things recently - Newcastle being the perfect example - and then doing daft things like playing Iwobi left wing-back etc.

He's deserved some criticism but he's still a brilliant manager and yesterday we got the type of performance we needed, especially considering the players we had out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back