Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus if we just had mediocre form in that bad very bad spell we would be running away with the league.

Should be on 28 points min.. was dire that period.. Carlo has at last stopped mucking about. He shouldn't be immune to criticism and his selection and shape was worthy of the criticism he got. Hopefully he and us have turned the corner.. Its a very open league this year.. lets not waste it.

He's seen what they players can do and tried different things under the strain of a stretched squad which have and haven't worked.

Just wait until he starts moulding the team more and more how he wants
Could do with a couple of signings next month to give him more numbers that he actually wants. Hope we get them in.

In Carlo we trust.

Playing the two sides again, Mike? You were one of his biggest critics only last week. But ok.

I did not ever call for his head, or call for Brendan Rodgers to come in. I stick by all of my criticisms of his tactical decisions in the previous matches. We’re allowed to do that without wanting him out, it isn’t “playing both sides”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back