Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
5364.webp
M A G N I F I C O

I wonder whether the 5 was a way of preparing some of our players for this stretch of games...

Develops Iwobi’s defensive side
Gives Godfrey time to bed in with protection
Prepares the front three to feed off scraps and concentrate on counter attacking football

Now where did I put that tin foil hat of mine?

I did not ever call for his head, or call for Brendan Rodgers to come in. I stick by all of my criticisms of his tactical decisions in the previous matches. We’re allowed to do that without wanting him out, it isn’t “playing both sides”.
Sure, Mike. I’ll await you jumping on whatever bandwagon is popular next month.

We are literally using the squad due to multiple injuries already, right now.

Problem is can Siggurdsson press for 3 games in 7 days - if he cant who comes in for him?

If Doucs needs a rest who can defensively do a job with Allan/Gbamin/Delph all out?

DCL and Richarlison must be knackered but cant be rested as we have no one good enough to do a job as Bernard & Toshun aint good enough.

If we can keep it up it will be fantastic but the next two games will take it out of us followed by an away tie at Sheff Utd 3 days after then Man City just 2 days after that.

Problem is can Siggurdsson press for 3 games in 7 days - if he cant who comes in for him?
If Doucs needs a rest who can defensively do a job with Allan/Gbamin/Delph all out?

DCL and Richarlison must be knackered but cant be rested as we have no one good enough to do a job as Bernard & Toshun aint good enough.

If we can keep it up it will be fantastic but the next two games will take it out of us followed by an away tie at Sheff Utd 3 days after then Man City just 2 days after that.

Nothing do with ancelotti you utter weirdo

but any excuse eh

When we were on the second worst run of form in the league. You jumped on the bandwagon now you want to weasel yourself back.

It was never popular you dweeb, people were calling me out multiple times daily for daring to question why he was leaving our only fit left back out of the squad. As it happens, I still think it was the wrong thing to do particularly against Leeds and Burnley, two teams we should’ve been taking the game to. But of course, you’re incapable of nuanced discussion in your world, it’s all very black and white and “Carlo in or Carlo out, nothing in between!!!”. It’s a 10 year old’s mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back