Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was either him or Tom Davies mate.

Not like he left a good player on the bench like.

100% would have put Tom on for that one MG, just to get about the pitch a bit more.

Not much of an option in know but we simply can't be having performances like that where he's nowhere to be seen because he's just not mentally switched on and anticipating the play.

That was dreadful this evening.

100% would have put Tom on for that one MG, just to get about the pitch a bit more.

Not much of an option in know but we simply can't be having performances like that where he's nowhere to be seen because he's just not mentally switched on and anticipating the play.

Tom Davies touched the ball once versus Chelsea.

I thought Gomes did alright, kept the ball moving, clearly he looks way off the pace at the moment.

But personally if given the choice of having Davies or Gomes on the pitch its no contest for me.

Tom davies has history at that stadium.
No thanks.

Hes ahead of his time, when and at some point Carlo will leave, he will be giving it the "I was given loads of abuse for saying blah, blah".

Deeply unhappy people that can never express joy.

I pity them.

Always tweaking for their next fix of misery.

I genuinely have no idea why he supports us, as he seems to hate every single thing about the club.

If it was a one off, you’d say fair enough, but it’s non stop every season, non stop during every close season and non stop during every transfer window.

If he wasn’t such a tool, you could almost feel sorry for him.

Tom Davies touched the ball once versus Chelsea.

I thought Gomes did alright, kept the ball moving, clearly he looks way off the pace at the moment.

But personally if given the choice of having Davies or Gomes on the pitch its no contest for me.

Yes but it was a great touch from Davies that one touch.

An in form Gomes 100% he walks on or even still should be starting on form. But that tonight was so far off any kind of form whatsoever it was bloody alarming imo.

We are going to need everyone to step up over the Christmas period and really put a shift in, not stroll around like a 50 year old arl fella on a Sunday who was on the lash the night before.

Yes but it was a great touch from Davies that one touch.

An in form Gomes 100% he walks on or even still should be starting on form. But that tonight was so far off any kind of form whatsoever it was bloody alarming imo.

We are going to need everyone to step up over the Christmas period and really put a shift in, not stroll around like a 50 year old arl fella on a Sunday who was on the lash the night before.
His style with never win over most.

Hes a shadow of the player he can be.

I’d hope the few who had the audacity, nay, the stupidity, to call for this man to be sacked after a slump in form would have the bollocks to stick their hands up and say:

“You know what, fair enough, I behaved like a petulant child for calling for one of footballs greats to be sacked so whimsically.”

But that’s just me
Nar, they just wait their time till the next defeat.

Its the long game for these people, they bet on Everton being Everton, they have had a good run for the last 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back