Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never popular you dweeb, people were calling me out multiple times daily for daring to question why he was leaving our only fit left back out of the squad. As it happens, I still think it was the wrong thing to do particularly against Leeds and Burnley, two teams we should’ve been taking the game to. But of course, you’re incapable of nuanced discussion in your world, it’s all very black and white and “Carlo in or Carlo out, nothing in between!!!”. It’s a 10 year old’s mentality.
:lol: State of that.

Isn’t it very black and white for you with Sigurdsson?

4A8FE238-A200-4B33-9316-47AF3E680600.webp

Seen it hasn't been working,looks at players available to him,picks a shape to suit to the personnel. We start to win again....This is why he's been at the top for so long. Before Chelsea results where crap,we knew,he knew it but he changed it and we've started moving again. Amazing manager, Up yours "Not above criticism brigade".

Finally the Annual Derby day fallout has been banished.

Took a lot less time this season , all down to Don Carlo that.
Another manager would have folded from it , but he tinkered & used his experience to change it up .
So fortunate to have him leading this club.

I thought it was a terrible choice to bring Gomes on, a real poor sub from Carlo that.

BUT (and I've said this in multiple threads now) moving Iwobi to the left and Richarlison to the right was just absolutely superb and shut Leicester down just at the time when they looked at scoring
It was either him or Tom Davies mate.

Not like he left a good player on the bench like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back