Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep moving the goalposts, you can never give praise.

I see you.

Praise him.

Already have done two boss results.

Gonna be difficult keeping it up though cant expect the same team to play abar 6 games in 2 weeks and not get injuries / fatigue which is where the poor squad hampers us as we cant really rotate too much.

Hence why I said if he can pull off wins against Arsenal & Utd he'll be a genius as no way can the likes of Sigurdsson, Gomes etc. keep up the pace.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens on Saturday when we’re playing a poor team that we should expect to beat. Will we go more adventurous? If not, will we have the option to do so on the bench? Will be interesting.

No doubt we'll draw or lose a game in the future.
You can start all over again.

He's seen what they players can do and tried different things under the strain of a stretched squad which have and haven't worked.

Just wait until he starts moulding the team more and more how he wants
Indeed and I think someone like Ancelotti will have the patience to wait until he has more of what he wants before moulding his style onto the team. Sometimes I think we see a lot of managers rush their way of things onto teams around the world too soon

Gonna be difficult keeping it up though cant expect the same team to play abar 6 games in 2 weeks and not get injuries / fatigue which is where the poor squad hampers us as we cant really rotate too much.

Hence why I said if he can pull off wins against Arsenal & Utd he'll be a genius as no way can the likes of Sigurdsson, Gomes etc. keep up the pace.
You cant do it can you?

With praise you have to be negative.

Why mate? Enjoy the good times, concern yourself with the bad WHEN they happen.

Half full, not half empty.

Be a better you.

We are literally using the squad due to multiple injuries already, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back