Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know everyone says it doesn't count because of no fans etc

BUT

It's still another away win!

We need to make it count with fans at our ground and the games we play away with no fans.
It does matter though doesn’t it? You’d still expect most teams to be better home than away. Away win at Leicester is still a great result whether they have fans or not.

I think Carlo has a dilemma when Coleman and Digne are fit. Does he stay with a solid defensive back 4 or sacrifice that for more attacking play from the full backs..............hence leaving space for opposition to carry on exploiting.

It will be great options to have.

And Digne WALKS back into this side because he's simply too valuable.

Godfrey though as a young kid has done tremendous because he's having to play all different roles.

In another day that was a penalty and he is too slow nor can tackle that’s the worrying thing.
But VAR ruled he touched the ball so no penalty and rightly so. Yes his strength is not tackling but he kept the ball moving very well and to a fellow player most of the time. No panic and calm helping us move forward rather than conceding possession

I’d be very disappointed if we don’t.

Can't get carried away personally. It's football. Arsenal are hurting and out of form. But they do have some quality. All it takes is for them to park the bus and get a point.

But we should be feeling like we can beat anyone

But VAR ruled he touched the ball so no penalty and rightly so. Yes his strength is not tackling but he kept the ball moving very well and to a fellow player most of the time. No panic and calm helping us move forward rather than conceding possession

Yep. Still kept that clean sheet and still stopped them from creating anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back