Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
One by one, each player of the squad is becoming useful or even key to the team.

Since taking over, and particularly this season, the form of Keane, Iwobi, DCL, Pickford, Holgate, Coleman and others has really improved.

I'd say the value of the squad has doubled since this time last year.

well, think we lose vs Arsenal no matter what lineup he fields. Allan is the only reliable guy in midfield. The moment he went out we got overrun. Luckily, defense was up to the task.

my view is that until 2-0 we were abyssmal. after that score leicester kinda ran out of steam.

I`ve found @GwladysBlue multi.

Let the safari begin lol

After allan went off I dont recall Leicester having one clear cut chance ?
and I don't recall us being able to leave the defense.

I clearly said defense was up to par, midfield was lost.

I`ve found @GwladysBlue multi.

Let the safari begin lol
I don't think that's a fair assessment. first of all, I don't wish for Everton to lose, secondly it's my opinion that Arsenal will win because I think Allan is our key midfielder and we have no one that brings to the team what he does to replace him.

lastly, when you can't take out the ball out of your own half for a long time (not kick it long out of defence), I think that qualifies as mid being lost.

Well in Carlo. Credit for the past two games, tactics have been spot on. And you’ve managed to get Siggurdson to... try?! I thought that was impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back