Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nkoukou would’ve been better than known sicknote, Delph. To suggest otherwise is just plain daft.
That’s all speculation as we hardly know what can nkonkers can do against a prem side.

One thing any armschair manager including myself (and I do time from time think I would have made a better decision myself than a pro manager) one thing is I would have not managed to get this Everton side to beat chelsea foxes and Arsenal. No matter how much I criticise a decision of Carlo. I know for a fact I’d never in a million years get them results with such a limited team.

But he is a world class manager that makes me pinch myself he is here. So it makes sense. I’d throw myself in the bin if I held the opinion he isn’t the right man for us.

That’s all speculation as we hardly know what can nkonkers can do against a prem side.

One thing any armschair manager including myself (and I do time from time think I would have made a better decision myself than a pro manager) one thing is I would have not managed to get this Everton side to beat chelsea foxes and Arsenal. No matter how much I criticise a decision of Carlo. I know for a fact I’d never in a million years get them results with such a limited team.

But he is a world class manager that makes me pinch myself he is here. So it makes sense. I’d throw myself in the bin if I held the opinion he isn’t the right man for us.
I don’t think our team is limited, in fact I think we have a very good first Xl, it’s the options after that which is the problem.

Tbf, Davies, Sigurdsson and Iwobi have improved lately.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-19-23-47-25-47.webp
    Screenshot_2020-12-19-23-47-25-47.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 93
You don’t think his tactics should’ve been questioned when we won one game in seven?

It took an injury to Delph for us to find something that is currently working.

Who knows what would’ve happened if we had Delph still chugging away at LB.

You're clinging onto this delph thing like a drowning man to a lifebuoy. Like 9 from 9 would have been 0 from 9 if delph was still playing.
I enjoy your posts now as the desperation has crossed over to pure comedy.

You're clinging onto this delph thing like a drowning man to a lifebuoy. Like 9 from 9 would have been 0 from 9 if delph was still playing.
I enjoy your posts now as the desperation has crossed over to pure comedy.
I’m not clinging on to anything. I’m very much enjoying our season not tailspinning out of control and now having some purpose.

You think I’m arsed in the slightest that Ancelotti turning it around has proven me wrong?

I’m not clinging on to anything. I’m very much enjoying our season not tailspinning out of control and now having some purpose.

You think I’m arsed in the slightest that Ancelotti turning it around has proven me wrong?

Yes. Going by your posts you will look for any excuse that sitting on the points we are has nothing to do with ancelloti and purely lucky circumstances.

Yes. Going by your posts you will look for any excuse that sitting on the points we are has nothing to do with ancelloti and purely lucky circumstances.
Of course it is to do with Ancelotti. He changed the system to one that now works. Why he thought putting Delph at LB and going with wingbacks in the first place is another issue entirely.

Of course it is to do with Ancelotti. He changed the system to one that now works. Why he thought putting Delph at LB and going with wingbacks in the first place is another issue entirely.

He only played 29 minutes of that game. And as he wasnt playing before that you have no idea if that.....actualy i will just stop at no idea.

Cheers for that. I thought he just walked off because he left some toast under the grill.
Its irrelevant. We didnt just change the minute he went off. Its you clinging onto the whole delph thing like its changed the whole season.
It hasnt.
The system changed and we improved. Pretty simple to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back