Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph was a left footer who played LB numerous times for other clubs
When both LB are injured you have no option to try something different
The same posters screaming for Neil’s to be played would have been hounding Ancelotti if he played him and he had a stinker
Nkoukou would’ve been better than known sicknote, Delph. To suggest otherwise is just plain daft.

One thing that is very encouraging is how Ancelotti is getting the team to turn up and compete against other "big" clubs.

IMO we've never really been able to shake off the inferiority complex when facing the traditional Sky 4 (later the big 6), save for the first year of Martinez's time in charge, but look at our results this season: 13 points out of a possible 18 from Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs/ManU/Liverpool/Leicester. That is more than Moyes would manage over 3 years against that opposition.

One thing that is very encouraging is how Ancelotti is getting the team to turn up and compete against other "big" clubs.

IMO we've never really been able to shake off the inferiority complex when facing the traditional Sky 4 (later the big 6), save for the first year of Martinez's time in charge, but look at our results this season: 13 points out of a possible 18 from Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs/ManU/Liverpool/Leicester. That is more than Moyes would manage over 3 years against that opposition.
We seem to play better against good teams, against rubbish we drop down a level. It's as if Carlo can work out what they are going to do, but unpredictable rubbish is hard to suss out

74306E8E-D005-432A-85C2-06D969E68562.webp
Get us dem trophies

We seem to play better against good teams, against rubbish we drop down a level. It's as if Carlo can work out what they are going to do, but unpredictable rubbish is hard to suss out
I think against teams who allow us to have the ball and sit back we struggle to create, particularly without James and Digne. Although we did get a result against a rubbish team last night. Worst Arsenal team I think I’ve ever seen.

Anyone see his body language a few mins after the final whistle?

I know a lot of you would have been celebrating the win, and fair enough if you are into that kind of thing, but something didn't look right.
Could be that his head is being turned at the prospect of the Arsenal job opening. It’s common knowledge he was disappointed not to have been offered it a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back