Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are some of this forum wums or idiots. Im starting to wonder.
They had fresh legs and quality to bring in.
We are now flogging the same players as its basically all we have left.

They made 9 changes and looked as fresh as Spring
Brought on Rashford and Martial
Even 100m Pogba is almost their back up cm the way they talk about him

We rolled out Tosun lol

Are some of this forum wums or idiots. Im starting to wonder.
They had fresh legs and quality to bring in.
We are now flogging the same players as its basically all we have left.

Agree with that although I would 100% rather a hungry Gordon and Simms spurred on by the Goodison crowd to offer more than Bernard & Tosun.

I think Carlo sometimes thinks too much analytically rather than accepting sometimes just pure energy, effort and desire can do a job - I mean even Niasse bailed Koeman out by just sheer tenacity and no ability/tactical nous.

Stop being an idiot. Subs don't pick themselves. These players consistently let us down and should be nowhere near the team. Even if its unproven kids like Gordon I'd rather see them than those who have proven to be complete disasters like Tosun.

You're a cluseless idiot.

He doesn't trust Gordon because he's young is not an excuse or a reason to give a manager a pass. Maybe Gordon doesn't have it but we all know Bernard and Tosun don't.
That's the long and short of it. Obviously players like them need shooting out of a cannon but we shouldn't have to take the option away from the manager when they're this bad.

Not much he could imo. They’re knackered after too many games, missing big players Allan, Digne, James.

Could have brought Gordon, but not sure it would’ve made much difference - they’ve just got better players than us.

And he can’t legislate for performances like Gomes. I’m shocked how bad he was.

Didn’t look bothered. Neither did the players. Huge chance to win a trophy and these players are more interested in Instagram likes
Letting Kean go and not replace him was a huge mistake. There’s nothing on our bench that can change games. That said even if we had messi if he adopted the not arsed attitude we showed tonight we still wouldn’t have won. This is why I don’t go the games anymore. I’m not interested until they show interest

Davies for Sigurdsson. Or just drop Sigurdsson in and defend 4-1-4-1 instead of 4-4-2. They worked us in the middle. It was obvious after 5 minutes that they were going to move around in there and make it impossible for us to pick up.

Nah, Gylfi tried to do a couple of roles tonight and done as well as anyone

We are missing Allan. MASSIVELY.
Carlo has every right to expect a performance from the likes of Gomes and Davies and got nothing.

He can't turn water into wine..yet.

He's not beyond criticism though, Gordon should have been on before Bernard

Nah, Gylfi tried to do a couple of roles tonight and done as well as anyone

We are missing Allan. MASSIVELY.
Carlo has every right to expect a performance from the likes of Gomes and Davies and got nothing.

He can't turn water into wine..yet.

He's not beyond criticism though, Gordon should have been on before Bernard
Out of possession he pushed up next to Dom and made it 4-4-2. That's a tactical choice and one United took major advantage of.

We are down to bare bones to many players out and have done well the last few weeks result wise a game like this was always going to come along,.
We deserved nothing out of that game.

Agree with that although I would 100% rather a hungry Gordon and Simms spurred on by the Goodison crowd to offer more than Bernard & Tosun.

I think Carlo sometimes thinks too much analytically rather than accepting sometimes just pure energy, effort and desire can do a job - I mean even Niasse bailed Koeman out by just sheer tenacity and no ability/tactical nous.

Oh do me a favour.
They're bringing in greenwood. Matic. Pogba van de beek edison cavani. Experienced internationals they rested for this game.
We're banging on about gordon and simms. Not even double figures in our first team between them.
Ah im off. Cant handle the idiots on here tonight.
Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back