Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how it's in our goal to OFFLOAD cenk and bernard, I'd say give them all the chances. Maybe they show something and someone is naive enough to buy them.
We aren't a showroom
Shame is Tosun might have got a move last year before his injury, now I fully expect him to see out his remaining 18 months or so

We aren't a showroom
Shame is Tosun might have got a move last year before his injury, now I fully expect him to see out his remaining 18 months or so
Well if it was me, I'd just release them from the club on a free transfer instead of perpetuating the pain. But I guess they get so many chances because they need to offload them somehow. That and the fact that they do have experience and there is absolutely no reason for them to keep performing worse and worse each game. But somehow they do.

Agree with that although I would 100% rather a hungry Gordon and Simms spurred on by the Goodison crowd to offer more than Bernard & Tosun.

I think Carlo sometimes thinks too much analytically rather than accepting sometimes just pure energy, effort and desire can do a job - I mean even Niasse bailed Koeman out by just sheer tenacity and no ability/tactical nous.
Definitely agree about giving Gordon a chance. Don't think Simms is at all ready. But Tosun Bernard gomes need selling ASAP

Well if it was me, I'd just release them from the club on a free transfer instead of perpetuating the pain. But I guess they get so many chances because they need to offload them somehow. That and the fact that they do have experience and there is absolutely no reason for them to keep performing worse and worse each game. But somehow they do.
You can't just 'release' players, they're entitled to their contract. Nobody else would be stupid as us to pay Tosun what he gets here, so he wouldn't move even for 0 transfer fee.

Carlo needs to get the binning done before the bad players get him binned. Urgent reinforcements, top 6 finish in the league and move on from next season.

Fully behind him. Not expecting much this season but seeing how much he had improved players gives me confidence. Be happy with top 8 this year but we really gotta get rid of the garbage in the squad and push on next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back