Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to be backed in Jan and Summer.
Think the best business in Jan would be offloading the rest of the dead weight.

As far as buying players, should do it only if they're 100% what we want. January is mostly overpriced players that are written off from their club. Aka dead weight like the crap we're trying to offload.

Don't think we can improve much in the January. Perhaps if we can get some just decent enough for low to no money to stay in the rotation.

Out of possession he pushed up next to Dom and made it 4-4-2. That's a tactical choice and one United took major advantage of.

It had a bearing in the first 25 minutes but not the end result imo.

A great goal scored (though the pass to Cavani imo is where Davies should have been but if you watch the replay, for some reason he's between the centre back and Coleman in no man's land)

And the 2nd is then on a counter.

We just looked absolutely drained from minute 1. It just hurts more because we've watched 85 minutes of crap to see the inevitable happen

Think the best business in Jan would be offloading the rest of the dead weight.

As far as buying players, should do it only if they're 100% what we want. January is mostly overpriced players that are written off from their club. Aka dead weight like the crap we're trying to offload.

Don't think we can improve much in the January. Perhaps if we can get some just decent enough for low to no money to stay in the rotation.

16 players out of contract over the next 2 summers.

James and Coleman we'll keep.

Brands has to be focusing on moving them all on + dross like Gomes.

Then recycling the funds to back Ancelotti

Oh do me a favour.
They're bringing in greenwood. Matic. Pogba van de beek edison cavani. Experienced internationals they rested for this game.
We're banging on about gordon and simms. Not even double figures in our first team between them.
Ah im off. Cant handle the idiots on here tonight.
Morons.
Yeah lets never give young players a chance and keep playing Cenk 'kin Tosun.
Sound.

Oh do me a favour.
They're bringing in greenwood. Matic. Pogba van de beek edison cavani. Experienced internationals they rested for this game.
We're banging on about gordon and simms. Not even double figures in our first team between them.
Ah im off. Cant handle the idiots on here tonight.
Morons.

Im not arguing there isnt a gulf in quality - im arguing when you have tosh like Tosun who YOU KNOW 100% HE WILL LET YOU DOWN - why not throw on a highly rated unknown from the academy who will be right up for it against the Mancs infront of the home crowd?

I mean what does Tosun & Bernard offer us???

Agree with that although I would 100% rather a hungry Gordon and Simms spurred on by the Goodison crowd to offer more than Bernard & Tosun.

I think Carlo sometimes thinks too much analytically rather than accepting sometimes just pure energy, effort and desire can do a job - I mean even Niasse bailed Koeman out by just sheer tenacity and no ability/tactical nous.
Thing is that was a pure desperation move by the clueless div, and he still ended up getting the boot

I do agree that we should be bringing more of the young lads through, they aren’t learning much staying at reserve team level

It had a bearing in the first 25 minutes but not the end result imo.

A great goal scored (though the pass to Cavani imo is where Davies should have been but if you watch the replay, for some reason he's between the centre back and Coleman in no man's land)

And the 2nd is then on a counter.

We just looked absolutely drained from minute 1. It just hurts more because we've watched 85 minutes of crap to see the inevitable happen
The goal takes advantage of our central midfield positioning and a similar gap probably doesn't open up if there is a third man. Check where Davies and Doucoure are when the ball goes into Martial. Complete chasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back