Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We feel good also because we have problems at this moment with a lot of players out but this team has a lot of spirit and this is good. I am really pleased to manage these players.

"I am really pleased because I found the right club, a nice club, a family club. I live in a nice area so after one year I can say I was lucky."

When was the last time we had a manager who sounded that pleased to be here? Early Moyes?

How in the name of god are we not only managed by Carlo Ancelotti, but he’s out there saying he’s lucky to be here.

A reminder- it’s less than 1000 days since we were managed by Sam f’n Allardyce

What's peoples thoughts on Carlo. He has you in a good position in the league but reading this board the last month or so it seems hes not everyones cup of tea. Is it his style or are Everton riding their luck a little. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season lads and lasses.
Every team has strange fans and we are not different, he an amazing manager doing an amazing job with average players. Still a long way to go this season but awesome so far

Carlo had me a little perturbed with the 3-5 at the back, no kids getting game time and Delph/toshun etc getting picked or subbed on (hope that's the end of those crabs any where near the 1st team).

The 4cbs with mason and God Benfrey at FB was an absolute master stroke by the Don - we've looked so much more solid, with still great support from both of them in an attacking sense.

Great to see flash get some minutes and do well, and the way Carlo has simplified tom Davies game is boss - Tom has done great since he's filled in for Allan and was my motm.

Just hope he keeps picking the younger lads now, Delph/toshun et Al have had their chance.

I can't wait to see what he can do when the squad is 100% his, and him and magic Marcel have shifted the dross!

I'm sorry I doubted you Don Carlo - please no horses head in my bed!

UTFT

We are winning without
James
Allan
Digne
Now Richy
No fullbacks
With the likes of Davies, Gomes, Bernard, Iwobi, Siggurdson playing significant minutes and roles

download.jpeg.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back