Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want me to say? Digne is out, Allan is out, Iwobi is out, James wasn’t fit to start. Richarlison decided not to play and we don’t have any better option to replace him. Bernard and Sigurdsson were absolutely awful.

What do you want Carlo to do with that? He started the best team we had available. He made decent subs. If players who have won 4 in a row suddenly aren’t confident enough to find 6 yard passes or put corners into the box properly how is that on him?

They just bottled it. For 20 mins West Hal sat off us and we could have walked through them but these players aren’t good enough. We got very very sloppy and West Ham got back into it.
Gordon instead of Tosun...

What do you want me to say? Digne is out, Allan is out, Iwobi is out, James wasn’t fit to start. Richarlison decided not to play and we don’t have any better option to replace him. Bernard and Sigurdsson were absolutely awful.

What do you want Carlo to do with that? He started the best team we had available. He made decent subs. If players who have won 4 in a row suddenly aren’t confident enough to find 6 yard passes or put corners into the box properly how is that on him?

They just bottled it. For 20 mins West Hal sat off us and we could have walked through them but these players aren’t good enough. We got very very sloppy and West Ham got back into it.
Play the real LB you have. That's the one very easy fix. Our best attacking has been when Digne has held width freeing up Richarlison and we have taken that element out. Nkounkou isn't him but he's a left footed LB and it'll open things up. Beyond that I'm really not sure but I'm also not as smart as Carlo. My problem is he did nothing.

His options were limited tonight but absolutely no chance half that team weren't on the ale up until midnight.

Meanwhile you had a Moyes regimented side having played 3 games in 6 days travelling up North showing more bottle and energy.

Something wrong there.

I love him but he breaks my heart every time he gives that Turkish flump game time. At the expense of our top goal scorer. Throw Mina up there, at least he’s scored a goal for the club in the last 2 years FFS.

Yes but having Keane as the leader at the back is crucial. He is a rock after Carlo came in.
Ok that's fine. It has nothing to do with our chief problem at the minute.

Or maybe it does but not having the right CB being why we can't score is a really sad state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back