Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link for PL manager of the month is up and Carlo undisputedly has the best record out the lot, the comments on twitter from 13 year old United fans from everywhere are embarrassing. Get your vote in for the 4 wins on the bounce, most clean sheets and all through an injury crisis winner.

SOME OF THE ANCELOTTI PRE MATCH ROTHERHAM P/C

Carlo on Injuries​

Yes, the players not available are Richarlison, Jonjoe Kenny, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Allan, Delph and Pickford. James back, Digne back, Iwobi back
Carlo confirms Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin and Pickford are being rested for tomorrow

Ancelotti hails medical staff​

Lucas Digne is fit, his recovery was really fast. The medical staff and him; they did a fantastic job.
He’s trained all week with us, he’s fit. In a good condition, he can play tomorrow

Digne is a top professional. I think that In his period, the surgery was good, the rehab was really good. It was unbelievable to see Digne so early in training as usual.

Digne deal also close​

I think it’s almost done (Digne New Contract). I’m not involved but I think it’s really close

Ancelotti hopes to put West Ham behind him​

The defeat against West Ham has gone, we’ve talked about this and now we move on to this. It’s an important game,
we know how important the FA Cup is, we want to start well in this competition

Ancelotti expecting a tough test​

Strong team, tough team. It will be a physical game I'm sure. They have problems in the Championship but the FA Cup is a different story.
There were strange results that no one expected so we have to pay attention

No Bernard talks with Roma​

To be honest with you, we are not talking with Roma about Bernard. It's a totally different situation with Olsen.
No discussion for Bernard with Roma, he is our player and will be our player

Tosun to play​

With Dominic Calvert-Lewin out, Ancelotti confirms that Cenk Tosun will play tomorrow and says there is no transfer update over the player.

Ancelotti hails community work​

I'm really impressed by the work the club is doing with this campaign (Blue Family). This is a big achievement, we are all involved in this and really pleased to do this.

Ancelotti feels safe​

I think that football has to continue, in this particular period it's really important for the community to have football on the TV to watch.
I think football can be really helpful in this period. I feel safe, honestly yes. Outside the bubble it's more difficult

No Kean talks until the summer​

I cannot tell you anything. Moise is doing really well, he's on loan, he could be back in the summer.
If PSG wants him, they have to sit at the table with the club

Godfrey gets to play centre-back tomorrow​

In modern football it's really important to have players in different positions. He's going to play tomorrow at centre-back.
I was really impressed, as everyone was, by his performances.

Carlo on Marine​

Ancelotti confirmed Marine came to Finch Farm to train ahead of their Spurs clash

Potential loan for Branthwaite​

Branthwaite might be able to go on loan for six months.
We are not at this moment, thinking about signing new players.

Carlo on Players​

If a player is not happy to stay and wants to leave, we are open to talking to them but at the moment no players asked to leave

Carlo on Mina​

He improved his physical condition. The fact he didn't travel for the international break helped.
The team defended better and our defenders are save. Yerry is a really humble guy. He wants to learn & is really focused all the time

Carlo on James​

He trained all week with the team. He showed a good condition.
I think it's not at the top but he could play tomorrow and is close to the top
Thanks for doing these every time mate. They’re quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back